mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 11-14-2012, 08:54 PM   #571 (permalink)
ArchAngels

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkoselka View Post
Yeap thats me, probabley copied it to yours. Who knows maybe in Georgia it's a swear word.
Fatalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:21 PM   #572 (permalink)
Brass Mafia Wannabe

I checked the tracking number I got and it said that it hasn't been dropped off to be shipped yet. Maybe he's doing a massive PO run tomorrow or something. I'll check later tonight.
Leave me some feedback if you've dealt with me:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
artguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:51 PM   #573 (permalink)
Stock class SPAM

Well its the 15th already and I've had no contact from him so far. I tried to message him on my order ticket but somehow it says I'm not able to post a reply anymore. I have a friend that is a lawyer in the Office of Consumer Protection. I sadly think it's time I contact him. This has become unacceptable to me already. It even makes us too stupid that we continue to be dragged along in the dust as pre-paid customers then told after all the time we wait that we can just get our money and parts back. I tried to have faith in his ability to fulfill his orders even though he pushed ours behind production runs for larger orders. He seemed sincere that he was trying to make up the time that we patiently waited unknowingly being swept aside.
808Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:54 PM   #574 (permalink)
ArchAngels

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808Jackal View Post
Well its the 15th already and I've had no contact from him so far. I tried to message him on my order ticket but somehow it says I'm not able to post a reply anymore. I have a friend that is a lawyer in the Office of Consumer Protection. I sadly think it's time I contact him. This has become unacceptable to me already. It even makes us too stupid that we continue to be dragged along in the dust as pre-paid customers then told after all the time we wait that we can just get our money and parts back. I tried to have faith in his ability to fulfill his orders even though he pushed ours behind production runs for larger orders. He seemed sincere that he was trying to make up the time that we patiently waited unknowingly being swept aside.

I also have the # for the Menlo PD is you need it. I started doing some research into filing a report and such about 2 weeks ago. Hopefully it looks like that won't be necessary for me, but I will help if I can.
Fatalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:54 PM   #575 (permalink)
Brass Mafia Wannabe

Quote:
If my order doesn't have any update on USPS, I'll probably call or shoot him an email or something.

Edit: I can still write on my order ticket. I'll update as everything happens. Good luck man.
Leave me some feedback if you've dealt with me:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by artguy63; 11-15-2012 at 04:59 PM.
artguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #576 (permalink)

Everyone who has received a USPS tracking code your package was dropped of at the post office today and your tracking number will be active by 12pm tomorrow. Everyone who received a FedEx Tracking number your packages are being picked up tomorrow and the numbers will be active as soon as the driver takes possession. If you did not receive a tracking code it is because you requested that your orders be kept until they were completed. If you did not request this and you did not receive a tracking number please send me a email or call the shop so I can take care of you. If you do not wish to wait please let me know and I will issue a refund and send your parts back. No ones parts or money are being held hostage and I will send them back to you anytime if you ask. I will also be sending out this information via email as well.
VooDoo_Coatings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:08 PM   #577 (permalink)

Quote:
Well its the 15th already and I've had no contact from him so far. I tried to message him on my order ticket but somehow it says I'm not able to post a reply anymore.
Your account is active and I do not see any errors on our end. I am resending your login credentials please let me know if this does not fix the issue.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:12 PM   #578 (permalink)
Stock class SPAM

Thank you both. I was very faithful before because he coated my phantom internals and did a very top-notch job. It took a bit longer than expected but he came through when I needed him to. Sadly this time after finding out that other orders surpassed mine because they would make more money for him I felt betrayed. I did post that I was willing to wait till the 13th and even got a ticket saying he would contact me when my marker was done. But sadly the time frame given, which was the only thing I had asked for was not met. I'm far from angry, more disappointed. My time has been wasted and will continue to be wasted since I will probably have to wait to get my parts back as well as the money to boot. Then I will have to start the whole process over again trying to find another place to get my parts done. That's what really gets at me. I know others have waited even longer than me which make the situation worse. I hope that those being told so are getting their markers soon. Make sure you have him put full insurance on them through USPS.
808Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:40 PM   #579 (permalink)

Anyone who needs to reach me please email me at tyler@gagunsmithing.com or use the ticket system on your account. You can also reach me by phone at 706-229-6909 ext 4. That will forward the call to my cell phone. If you try to access your account you must do so with the link provided in your email. Our website is currently down and you cannot login through the website at the moment. If you need me to resend a login email please let me know. Everyone's tracking codes are on their accounts.

Also, just a reminder, if you did not receive a tracking code for your order it has not been completed yet. If you do not wish to wait please contact me so i can get you taken care of. We shipped out 9 USPS orders this evening and 3 are going via FedEx tomorrow. That should just leave 3 orders in the shop from MCB members.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #580 (permalink)
Fluffy Bunnies for life!!

CCM Fan
Hey Alex,
Quote:
Georgia Gunsmithing LLC
November 15th 2012 17:09
Details: Alex,

Your package was delivered to the post office today. Your tracking information should be active tomorrow around lunch time when the packages are scanned into the USPS system. Please let me know if you need anything else. Take care.

- Tyler
I got your message.

Ebay Feedback
MCB Feedback
Jkoselka is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum