mcarterbrown.com

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:00 AM   #101 (permalink)
more gooder

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MOOSE] View Post
France got theres before I did WTF? I know its not your fault dukie thats just crazy though.
Yeah but the people in europe have to pay 115 in shipping. paypal only offers courier service for a shipping option for boxes this size and weight.
My Feedback
first strike pez dispensers in stock - pm me!
dukie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:56 PM   #102 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to [MOOSE]

Brass N Wood Fan
Oh wow! Dang! Okay. I'll wait the extra few days.
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
[MOOSE] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:55 AM   #103 (permalink)
Bolt Action/Pistol Player

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukie View Post
Still more in stock including acccessories!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukie View Post
If you decide to order one ( or 5 if you want )
-fill in your order information in the link at the top of the post. Whatever you order on the form is what you will receive, so check your entries.

-Post in the thread that you have ordered so that I know to check the form.
Link is missing? I'd like to place an order and pay the invoice today if possible.

S.C.A.R. - The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island - S.C.A.R. on Facebook - My MCB Feedback - Meet "The Devil's Brass"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgorman47 View Post
The devil's brass uses an evil sighting system powered by juju obtained from the deep and ominous laughter from the gun's owner himself.......seriously playing in a game against Born4Evil , and you see him sneaking your way, then BAM and all you hear is something to the effect of "Haha can't get away from the Devil's Brass!" Born4Evil seriously sounds like the devil himself, and its awesome. That gun is hands down the most badass gun in my mind.

Last edited by Born4Evil; 01-28-2013 at 09:08 AM.
Born4Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:03 PM   #104 (permalink)
Magfed In The Head

Got everything today. Sweet job
Nugg014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:05 PM   #105 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Brass N Wood Fan
I got mine today too!
Long distance member of: Team Long Stroke (It's like a long distance relationship only better)
Old 01-28-2013, 03:16 PM   #106 (permalink)
more gooder

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born4Evil View Post
Link is missing? I'd like to place an order and pay the invoice today if possible.
fixed it!

sorry about that, I have no idea where it went. Must have happened when I was editing. fat fingers lol.

REMEMBER!!!! Short shoulder bolt goes in the BOLT. The two long ones go in the hammer and feedtube. If you mix them up you won't be able to play ( but you will no longer harm anything )
My Feedback
Old 01-28-2013, 07:41 PM   #107 (permalink)

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Order Sent. Payment to follow, once I receive the invoice.

S.C.A.R. - The Simulated Combat Association of Rhode Island - S.C.A.R. on Facebook - My MCB Feedback - Meet "The Devil's Brass"
Quote:
The devil's brass uses an evil sighting system powered by juju obtained from the deep and ominous laughter from the gun's owner himself.......seriously playing in a game against Born4Evil , and you see him sneaking your way, then BAM and all you hear is something to the effect of "Haha can't get away from the Devil's Brass!" Born4Evil seriously sounds like the devil himself, and its awesome. That gun is hands down the most badass gun in my mind.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:02 PM   #108 (permalink)
BAZINGA PUNK!!!

Brass N Wood Fan
Shot mine today. It is very quiet, and I only got 15 shots off a 12g. Is cold outside but not that child and I left the 12gs in my pocket when I drive to where I shoot it at. Would that still be the culprit our is there done tuning I need to do.

The shots that where usable were very nice and straight. This thing makes you feel like a badass.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:14 PM   #109 (permalink)

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Invoice received.

Payment sent. THANK YOU!

Quote:
Old 01-28-2013, 10:18 PM   #110 (permalink)
more gooder

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born4Evil View Post
Order Sent. Payment to follow, once I receive the invoice.

invoiced!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MOOSE] View Post
Shot mine today. It is very quiet, and I only got 15 shots off a 12g. Is cold outside but not that child and I left the 12gs in my pocket when I drive to where I shoot it at. Would that still be the culprit our is there done tuning I need to do.

The shots that where usable were very nice and straight. This thing makes you feel like a badass.
paint to barrel match, velocity after that, hold your pump forward. there is a return spring but you are still going to get back pressure.

low temperature never helps with co2. that body is a big old honking piece of aluminum, once it gets cold it doesn't matter how warm you keep your 12 grams. 12 grams of co2 -vs- 1 kg of aluminum. the aluminum wins that race lol. oh and shooting downhill or running around with it pointing at the ground won't help your case, the 12ie is pointing forwards.

shooting int he shop with radiant heat( black things get warmer) at 15 deg C i break 20 shots with an absolute crap paint to barrel match on every one. one day I will have to buy a small bore barrel for the shop. In the summer i normally get 25 shots in the same test. I don't test them at 0 cause I already get the chills sitting still at 15 lol.
My Feedback

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum