mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Dealers Forum (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dealers-forum/)
-   -   Work pending with Alpha434 (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dealers-forum/232143-work-pending-alpha434.html)

Hooligan 04-25-2013 08:30 AM

Work pending with Alpha434

After stopping by Alpha434's place this weekend, I figured I'd start a thread to help people get their gear back. He had quite a pile of stuff on his workbench and no idea how to contact people without being on the MCB system. He won't be coming back and is getting out of airsmithing; this is not a thread for new work or new orders. I'm not trying to make him any money or make any money for myself; I just want people to get their gear back.

So, if you have work pending with Alpha434, please contact me with any associated info. ( Pm's, paypal invoice, etc) I'll do all I can to get your stuff back. Please remember that I am currently under employed and not making the $ I used to; it is apprx. a 180 mile trip to visit Alpha and come back home for me. I just can't do it multiple times a week. Please be prepared to cover shipping to yourself as well. I got love for yall, just no extra $ right now.:ROTFL:

PistolRogue 04-25-2013 08:41 AM

Good on you bro! I don't have anything with him but it might be worth telling him to check his gmail account to at least get back to people, I've seen posts by several stating they emailed him and got no response either.

wrongbloke 04-25-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooligan (Post 2693372)
After stopping by Alpha434's place this weekend, I figured I'd start a thread to help people get their gear back. He had quite a pile of stuff on his workbench and no idea how to contact people without being on the MCB system. He won't be coming back and is getting out of airsmithing; this is not a thread for new work or new orders. I'm not trying to make him any money or make any money for myself; I just want people to get their gear back.

So, if you have work pending with Alpha434, please contact me with any associated info. ( Pm's, paypal invoice, etc) I'll do all I can to get your stuff back. Please remember that I am currently under employed and not making the $ I used to; it is apprx. a 180 mile trip to visit Alpha and come back home for me. I just can't do it multiple times a week. Please be prepared to cover shipping to yourself as well. I got love for yall, just no extra $ right now.:ROTFL:

remember I live close as well :). I will be out of town for work about 10 days on and 4 off this summer. so if you handle getting people's info I can handle picking stuff up and mailing when I'm home so you don't have to drive up here. I dont leave until mon so if anything comes up this weekend I can grab it.

worrptangl 04-28-2013 03:50 PM

I hope everythings ok!

and I agree good on you for helping out. I have a few things that he has made and Love the em!

Mr.Smith 04-28-2013 09:14 PM

Agreed that his stuff is great, and I always thought he was a great guy to deal with

That's too bad, I was just about to contact him to get some more parts made :(

str8boostn 05-04-2013 08:46 AM

I will vouch for Hooligan as well! He got my inception barrel back in my hands this past week and I couldn't be happier!

That's too bad about alpha434... He turned out some great stuff and overall was a good guy to deal with!

Thanks again and best of luck to all!!!

Jonesy 05-04-2013 11:18 AM

I hate to say I agree with st8boostn but alpha made some really cool stuff, I love my inception back!

leathalh 05-04-2013 11:28 PM

Hooligan, if I can help in any way I'm at your service. I don't know alpha, but I'm in Denver and can help with transport.

DAVID(GEN) 05-10-2013 02:52 PM

Does alpha434 have any stock that is not accounted for like inception backs?

Hooligan 05-14-2013 07:25 AM

There is no extra stock at this point, just trying to get people back the gear that they sent in.