mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 01-17-2014, 11:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Maier Hardware

CCM Fan
BNIB Bubblegum Geo3, Electric Blue LV1

Hey guys got a couple guns in stock at the shop that we're trying to move. We are located in Canada but we do ship to the states.

First up -

Bubble Gum Geo 3

Not simply an upgrade, the Eclipse GEO3 is a completely new model of the famous GEO platform. Eclipse has redesigned the solenoid, making it more reliable and more efficient, and included two Cure bolts with the gun, one specifically designed to shoot super fragile paint effectively. The Propshaft and Can assembly have been modified to improve air efficiency, and a new trigger frame helps reduce recoil and makes the GEO3 more comfortable to hold and shoot. The GEO3 also features a redesigned trigger, new bolt speed control, new console, new grips, and much more.

Price : $1,195.00 MAP

Second up :

Black/Electric Blue LV1

Every aspect of the Ego LV1 has been reshaped and redesigned to create the ultimate expression of Eclipse passion, performance and quality. There has never been such a complete and thorough overhaul of every facet of the Ego model, no stone left unturned in the pursuit of perfection. As a result the Ego LV1 utilizes technology never before seen in a paintball marker to transform the way it shoots and feels.

Price : $1395.00 MAP

Please PM me for more info on either of the guns. Both are brand new, never fired with all parts straight from the factory. Obviously I need to follow MAP on these for advertising but we are trying to move them.
TrimmerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 11:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Maier Hardware

CCM Fan
Also about my join date, I've been an MCB member since roughly 2005, but I can't seem to get onto my original account, I've tried to recover my password but haven't received a response, if I gain access to that account again I'll relist this. I do have feedback on here and on the nation. Also I run Maier Hardware and Paintball located in Thunder Bay, Ontario Canada.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Maier Hardware

CCM Fan
Both Guns are still available

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum