mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 03-17-2014, 07:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Boss Lady

Gearheadz Paintball, LLC Phoenix Kit Pre-Order Is Open!

We are pleased to announce that we are opening pre-order for run #2 of our Phoenix Kits!

This run will be limited to 50 kits (4 of which are already spoken for). We will have 35 black kits, and just 11 raw ready to ship by mid-May. We did out best to keep retail pricing low, but unfortunately production costs were higher than we anticipated on our first run. We have done our best to keep the kits affordable, so the full production Phoenix kit is $329.00.

That being said, Mcarterbrown users have been a real encouragement and blessing to our shop. Because you all have been so helpful as we stretch our wings into producing our own parts/kits, through midnight PST on May 1st, use code MCBROUND2 at checkout to get $30.00 OFF the purchase price of your Phoenix Kit.

From our weblisting:

The listed price covers the cost of a basic kit ONLY in your choice of either raw (you can add your own custom annodizing) or gloss black.

The kit includes the adapter plate, delrin pump handle, pump rod, cocking sled, sear linkage, spacers, a modified CCI hammer, a modified right feed CCI Phantom body, a CCI Phantom undercocking mount and all the necessary hardware to bolt everything together.

In addition to the Phoenix kit, you will need a 2nd CCI Phantom body, valve and barrel. We are able to provide you these parts, or a complete double-barrel marker build for the cost of the additional parts, annodizing and assembly. Any additional charges for your custom build will be due upon completion, prior to delivery. In the case of a custom build-out, the kit cost will be applied to your total as a non-refundable deposit.

Build Features:
Gives you the ability to transition from a single barrel Phantom to a double barrel Phantom in under 15 minutes.
Does not modify your existing body or frame, so you can convert back from a double barrel Phantom to a single barrel Phantom. (Second body does receive minor milling for proper assembly)
Dual-stage trigger allows you to shoot one barrel at a time, or both barrels simultaneously.

We estimate completion and delivery of the basic Phoenix kits by May 15th, 2014. This date is only an estimate, and Gearheadz Paintball, LLC will do their best to deliver this kit on or before that date. However, there may be uncontrollable circumstances that delay the delivery of this kit. Pre-order funds are non-refundable unless Gearheadz Paintball, LLC does not deliver by July 31st, 2014.

**Custom anodizing will be available upon request. Color-matching existing CCI color options will be available through the CCI anodizer. Please note that in order to match CCI colors your kit will have to wait for a CCI anno run (so it can be added into their existing batch), so there may be an additional wait time if you chose this option. Custom anodizing on kits and entire builds will also be availble from FX Anno. CCI and FX Anno prices and turn-around times will apply.

To pre-order your Phoenix Kit, please visit our online pro-shop at www.GearheadzPaintball.com

If you'd like a personal quote for a full marker build-out, please email info@gearheadzpaintball.com

A raw Phoenix Kit (actual parts may vary depending on your personal preference and needs)

One of our completed custom builds using a CCI Phantom and Gearheadz Paintball Phoenix kit.

For the good of the people: Feedback Thread
GHPBwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 06:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Boss Lady

45 pre order spots left. (34 black / 11 raw)

Old 04-04-2014, 09:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Boss Lady

Parts are starting to trickle in from manufacturing. The countdown to re-stocking has begun!

Old 04-04-2014, 11:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ridin' The ShortBus

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
I already have a kit on its way to me. Do I need a left feed body? Can I order one through you?

Thanks!
The Southern Alberta Pump League TheSAPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
....bro, you just gave me a quarter chub.
Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 10:40 AM   #5 (permalink)
Boss Lady

The kit includes a modified right feed CCI Phantom body, so if you don't already have a left one, then yes. You can order any of the CCI parts you need (bodies, frames, valves, etc.) through us.

If you need help making sure that you have everything you need, please e-mail Keith at k.duvall@gearheadzpaintball.com so he can put together a personal parts list for you.

Thanks!

Old 04-05-2014, 10:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
Ridin' The ShortBus

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Thanks, once it arrives I'll shoot off an email.

Cheers!
The Southern Alberta Pump League TheSAPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slappadapink View Post
....bro, you just gave me a quarter chub.
Jebus is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum