mcarterbrown.com

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 04:17 PM   #31 (permalink)
done

Send a message via AIM to Rainman229

Well i won't be making anymore any time soon. or at all. I've been very kindly informed that ccm will have theres out soon.

Making paintball fun again

feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...ght=rainman229

Last edited by Rainman229; 12-20-2007 at 01:26 PM.
Old 12-17-2007, 06:14 PM   #32 (permalink)
Lions, Tigers, and Bears...

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman229 View Post
Well i won't be making anymore any time soon. or at all. I've been very kindly warned that ccm will have theres out soon.
Warned or threatened ?
I've been waiting on CCM to make them for about a year and finally gave up. I was going to get a Trilogy so I could get a PMP pump grip when I saw yours.
I wouldnt hold my breath waiting on CCM.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:27 AM   #33 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Guy's, CCM would not warn or threaten anyone about making a product.We admire and respect rainmans contribution to the sport.We felt that he should have this information first instead of reading about it in some forum. We are a small company ourselves. We know about "Warnings" trust me.Receiving them not giving them.
Anyway,here goes.We were approched by the LA Hitmen to make a LAH Mod.They sent us drawings , we made samples sent them to them ,they approved them and we worked out the details.Production should start sometime after the first.This is the short simple version.It is to my understanding that Derek Obetake of the LAH developed this part a few years back and it has since become popular.I have no information other than that.
Old 12-18-2007, 05:17 AM   #34 (permalink)
done

Send a message via AIM to Rainman229

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCmachinist View Post
Guy's, CCM would not warn or threaten anyone about making a product.We admire and respect rainmans contribution to the sport.We felt that he should have this information first instead of reading about it in some forum. We are a small company ourselves. We know about "Warnings" trust me.Receiving them not giving them.
Anyway,here goes.We were approched by the LA Hitmen to make a LAH Mod.They sent us drawings , we made samples sent them to them ,they approved them and we worked out the details.Production should start sometime after the first.This is the short simple version.It is to my understanding that Derek Obetake of the LAH developed this part a few years back and it has since become popular.I have no information other than that.
Sorry Didn't mean as I wrote it. So please don't take it to literal. I should of really said "informed" not "warned". Cause no where in the conversation was i told not to make them. I'm basicly stopping production of them on my own.

Making paintball fun again

feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/s...ght=rainman229
Old 12-20-2007, 11:42 AM   #35 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to bstyles3

when you getting more dust black in looking for 3 to 5 of them if they like mine if not more
Old 12-20-2007, 11:55 AM   #36 (permalink)
CHEERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstyles3 View Post
when you getting more dust black in looking for 3 to 5 of them if they like mine if not more
Hey fella... try English?

and...

Reading is fun-damental.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman229 View Post
Well i won't be making anymore any time soon. or at all. I've been very kindly informed that ccm will have theres out soon.
Right at the top of the page.

Last edited by Rainman229; 12-20-2007 at 01:26 PM.
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum