mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 02:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
is my hero

Palmers Fan
Sterling STP Mass Order!! Mod approved

If you have never tried a Sterling but have always wanted to, here is your chance to get a brand new marker, straight from the factory in the UK. Dubbed the "Rolls Royce" of pump guns, the pump stroke and fit and finish of the Sterling STP rivals all of the high end pumps out there today.

I became a dealer for Sterling earlier this year and have decided to put together a mass order to save on the international shipping for my own STP I've been wanting. I tried a used STP and it blew me away so now I want a new one to keep in my collection.

This initial mass order will be for 10 guns. If demand is high enough I will add some slots but I wanted to start out with a number of orders that would hopefully fill up quickly some can all get our guns. This is NOT a pre-order. No money will change hands until all 10 slots are committed and I have the go-ahead from Sterling to send the order. I have already discussed this with the factory and received the quote so we are good to go as soon as everyone is ready.

Here is how it works:

Sign up here by letting me know you want in. Any custom details like your color choice can be worked out via PM. The intent of this order is for 10 STPs as I get a quantity discount for ordering the same model, and combining the shipping saves everyone a ton of cash. If you want a different model like a Bronze or a Sovergein III, PM me and I'll let you know what I can do. I will also be ordering parts in this order to keep in stock (yes sears will be included!) so if you need anything parts wise, let me know as well.

Here is what you will get!

In addition to the standard black, the STP is available in the following color choices:

Here is a STP in Red:

STPs use Spyder threaded barrels so there are no shortage of options there. The feed neck fits the Sportshot hopper I tried on it perfectly. A clamping low rise neck is in the works and you can also modify some other feeds to fit. Stock class feeds are also available at an extra cost.

Additional information can be found here: Welcome to sterling Pump Guns

So how much?
The MSRP on the STP is $284.51. Shipping including credit surcharges from the UK total about $65.33 for a total of $349.84 each if you order directly from Sterling yourself. By taking part in the pre-order, the price per STP will be:
$299 - shipped to your door in the US or Canada International orders will unfortunately have to PM me to discuss the shipping.

All funds will be collected via Paypal and I want to stress that I will not accept any money until we have a full order and everyone is committed. Once I place the order, I anticipate a turn around time of a few weeks or less, depending on the amount of anno choices that are required. Sterling tells me that they keep a healthy stock on hand so order fulfillment should not be an issue. All orders will be shipped to me and then I will ship them out the next business day (or same day if possible) to you fine folks.

There has been a lot of interest in the Stock Class model. I can include those for $405 - shipped to your door in the US or Canada.

*7/28/14 Edit*Here is what you get when you order a stock class model (working on finding a better photo but this is the stock class feed with the gas thru grip):

For the VSC setup the cost is $425 - shipped to your door in the US or Canada.

Please let me know if there are any questions!
Feedback thread: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by Manning; 07-28-2014 at 11:17 PM.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
is my hero

Palmers Fan
Reserved for the list!
1: Sniper97
2: daemon512
3: 808Jackal
4: honculada
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

11: Manning

Last edited by Manning; 07-26-2014 at 10:12 PM.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

I'm so tempted, but do I really need another Sterling... I mean this one could be my one open class pump I guess...

Classic Mag, Grey Ghost #308, SC Brassterling, Super Stocker, VM-68
05 Cyborg, 06 Cyborg, PM8 LE Canary, Hybrid NXT, E-Tac

(MCB) Feedback
Old 07-04-2014, 03:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

When is the low-rise clamping feedneck expected to be implemented?
Old 07-04-2014, 10:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Stock class SPAM

I'm interested in the stock class version. How much more is it? Can I just get it stock class because I don't need the open class option.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Rec Poster

PM'ed
Old 07-04-2014, 11:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
is my hero

Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808Jackal View Post
I'm interested in the stock class version. How much more is it? Can I just get it stock class because I don't need the open class option.
You can get it in the stock class version if you like. The stock class version prices out at $405.00 shipped.

For more information on it, check it out here: Welcome to sterling Pump Guns

Last edited by Manning; 07-05-2014 at 01:52 AM.
Old 07-05-2014, 12:30 AM   #8 (permalink)
We Didn't Listen!

What's the barrel bore size on these? I know the old ones where huge.
Rule #14: "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?"
Bay kou bliye, pote mak sonje. (The giver of the blow forgets, the bearer of the scar remembers)
Old 07-05-2014, 01:47 AM   #9 (permalink)
is my hero

Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_wuzza View Post
When is the low-rise clamping feedneck expected to be implemented?
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinggobbo View Post
What's the barrel bore size on these? I know the old ones where huge.
I've got an email out and will let you know what I hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0 View Post
I'm so tempted, but do I really need another Sterling... I mean this one could be my one open class pump I guess...
Who doesn't need more Sterlings!
Old 07-05-2014, 02:09 AM   #10 (permalink)
Stock class SPAM

Manning, Thanks! I was wondering if I could get the stock class feed, I don't need the fancy internal air fittings. Just wanted the STO with the stock class feed on top as is. If possible
Closed Thread

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum