|Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|10-16-2006, 06:57 PM||#21 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Update 10/16/06 NEW items added
New list of items below.
Spyder Parts and the like:
(3) NEW never used/installed Kingman AMG LED Chrome Frames, complete with all internals etc. $40.00 ea (will only fit AMG bodies)
(1) Spyder Mechanical Frame, Chrome Complete NEW never used $20.00
(1) Spyder Mechanical Frame, Black, Complete except for grip plate screws, like new condition $12.00
(1) Raven Nexion Frame (only includes micro switch) $10.00
(1) Kingman LED boarded CAMD frame, needs sear, sear spring, sear pin, and battery wiring harness and coil stack great condition $8.00
(4) Kingman delrin ACS bolts (no pin) top cocking Nexion/Pilot/TL-X/TL-R, NEW condition never used $10.00 each
(4) Kingman alum. ACS bolts (no pin) top cocking Nexion/Pilot/TL-X/TL-R, NEW condition never used $9.00 each
(4) Kingman delrin ACS bolts (no pin) top cocking Fenix $10.00 each
(4) Kingman alum. ACS bolts (no pin) top cocking Fenix $9.00 each
(2) NEW in pkg Primal Circuit Boards (with eye feature) $25.00 each
(2) NEW in pkg Nexion LCD Circuit Boards $22.00 each
(2) NEW in pkg CAMD LCD Circuit Boards $20.00 each
(1) NEW in pkg Dip Switch LED type Circuit Board $9.00
(1) Slight Use Blue Rear Cocking Spyder Bolt, VG condition $6.00
(1) NEW Black Rear Cocking Spyder Bolt, $12.00
(1) NEW stock Rear Cocking Spyder Bolt (grn) $6.00
(1) Slight Use Top Cocking Stock (grn) bolt, gd condition $4.00
(1) NEW Imagine style pull thru body bolt (silver) $10.00
(1) Slight Use Imagine pull thru body bolt (silver) $3.00
(1) Slight Use Old School Bolt, type that is cocked by striker charging knob.
Excellent condition. $5.00
(3) Raven Nexion VRA's complete with gauge and volumizer, no "on field" use.in perfect condition. $10.00 each
(1) Dust Gray Sightrail/Beavertail Combo, Slight Use in nice condition, will need mounting screw and washer $3.00
(1) Black Sightrail (from Electra LED 2004)includes washer/mounting screw in good condition with some small scratches $2.00
(1) Black Spyder AMG LED body only in VG condition inside and out. $40.00
**Pics will be up tomorrow afternoon**
If someone out there is a "tech" or has a shop/field and would like everything listed above, I'll work out one hell of a deal for everything and throw in a small parts case with tons of small NEW KIngman Spyder parts such as orings, springs, spring guides, new style detents. Let me know and I'll gladly inventory the kit and pass the info along to you if interested.
(2) NEW in sealed Packages, Pro Connect. For those not in the know these are essentially disconnects (inline) that also feature a bleed when you disconnect the two halves. Years ago these things had been $50-$60.00 but I got a good deal on these about a year and a half ago and have these two left.
LED/DM3 Matrix Goodies:
(1) CCM Hi Rise Black NEW never insalled $12.00
(1) CCM Hi Rise Silver NEW never installed $12.00
(1) CCM Low Rise NIB, Silver $20.00
(1) CCM Mid Rise NIB, Silver $20.00
(1) NDZ Low Rise Feedneck, Blue specifically sized for Halo NIB $18.00
(2) NDZ Blind Breeches, Black NIB $20.00 ea
(1) NDZ Blind Breech, Clear/Silver NIB $20.00
(1) PBC LPR, Black NIB $20.00
(1) Shocktech LPR Chrome/Red New in pkg $20.00
(1) Shocktech LPR Chrome/Black New in pkg $20.00
(1) NDZ Breech Rod with Clear Knob, New in pkg $9.00
(1) NDZ Breech Rod with Black Knob, New in pkg $9.00
(1) NDZ Breech Knob, Black New in pkg $3.00
(1) NDZ Black ASA with Gauge Ports and LCD/LED screws $10.00 ea
(1) NDZ Black 15* ASA with LCD/LED Screws $9.00
(1) NDZ Clear 15* ASA with LCD/LED Screws $9.00
(1) NDZ Black LED/LCD ASA with LED Screw $7.00
(2) NDZ Clear ASA with Gauge Ports and LCD/LED screws $10.00 ea
Again, I'm open to making one hell of a deal if someone wants to take everything off my hands, or if you'd be interested in just the Kingman stuff or just the Matrix stuff. I'll also entertain trade offers for everything, as long as it's $$$$ :-).
Thanks for looking,
|10-17-2006, 08:34 PM||#22 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Los Angeles
proto image broken, it seems?
I'll take the dye jersey
do you know the specs on the bob long reg? input/output?
Got an Outlaw game in the LA or San Francisco area? Please PM me!
Last edited by aqua_scummm; 10-20-2006 at 02:06 AM.
|10-21-2006, 10:36 PM||#23 (permalink)|
Retired from paintball
Email sent re: (1) Check-It Products Drop Forward with On/Off, Black, New in package. $20.00 shipped
|10-30-2006, 12:28 AM||#25 (permalink)|
Pm'd and emailed you!
WVU Fan- Let's go Mountaineers!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|