-   Dealers Forum (
-   -   New Product: UMS Tactical Race Gun for Tiberius 8 (

Flatline's Up! 12-17-2007 05:56 PM

New Product: UMS Tactical Race Gun for Tiberius 8
Underground Mod Shop is proud to announce the latest in high tech, go fast mods for your paintball guns, the UMS TRG (Tactical Race Gun) addition for your Tiberius 8 paint pistol.

The TRG is precision cnc machined from 6061 aluminum and hard anodized matte black to mil spec quality levels.

It is comprised of two main parts, the dual slot compensator and the lower 5" rail. It will come with all necessary hardware to install and is a direct bolt on to the Tiberius 8 paint pistol with a simple allen/hex wrench. It lends a very different and serious look the the T8.

Better pictures to follow, but I just took it out of the box and thought you folks would like to see it first. I'm very proud of the way it turned out.

Look for it to be entered and available for purchase in the UMS Shop tomorrow. Pricing etc will be set then.

noxx55 12-17-2007 07:16 PM

Very nice Brit!!! I watched these being made and I have to say, they turned out awesome. I think I will be picking one up from you once they are posted.:cool:

Treadstone 12-17-2007 07:42 PM

Definitely looking forward to picking one of those up. I remember seeing the posts on UMS when you first showed it off and I've been waiting patiently since.

Party 12-17-2007 07:42 PM

I can't wait to get one, just looks amazing.
And the rail means it's not just a cosmetic mod!