mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 05-19-2008, 04:56 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to WarHamster

PBChainmail.com Live Products Up!

Well a lot of guys already saw some of our stuff at SPE or our last post, and thus already knew this was coming. PBChainmail.com has gone live, granted it's not quite the "inside of a week of SPE" that we initially promised. We've got a setup similar to wevo for custom orders. You'll have to fill out the form in-site detailing your order & we'll get back to you with further specifications or pricing and a time frame for your order. We're taking all orders in a first come first serve basis, and will be updating the time frame based on how many orders we have queued. If we get too backed up we will stop taking orders for a while.

You can get pricing on some of the more common/standard items in the "tank covers section" where we have a calculator to figure out pricing for some of our items.

Finally we have an in-stock section of items that are already finished, photographed, priced, & ready to ship with zero wait time. Just fill out the order form detailing which item you want & we'll send you a quote with a paypal and/or MO address.

To keep this within the rules of the sales thread, here is a sampling of some of the items we currently have in-stock as well as pricing before shipping on them.

Japanese Blue AA and Black Rubber for 13ci Tank - $60

All Titanium for 3.5oz CO2 Tank - $100

Titanium and Black Rubber for 3.5oz CO2 Tank - $55

Blackened Stainless Steel and Black Rubber for 3.5oz CO2 Tank - $55

Japanese Pink AA and Black Rubber for 3.5oz CO2 Tank - $50

Green AA and Green Rubber for 3.5oz CO2 Tank - $45

Blue AA and Black Rubber for 45ci Tank - $30

Bronze AA and Black Rubber for 12 gram Changer - $25

Purple AA and Purple Rubber for 12 gram Changer - $25
WarHamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 05:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lord humungus the Mod

Send a message via AIM to kidneythief

How tight of a fit are the ones on the changer? It appears like it would spin on the bucket or fall off.

-Jake

"I wish simply to be a decent person, yet I will always fear the retards" -Brian Hindt(geech)

MCB Moderator

Kidney Machine
kidneythief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 05:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

Nope, they won't spin or fall off. You have to work them on there (they're even more snug then our tank covers), but they definitely won't spin or come off on their own. In fact they give a better grip then just holding the bucket itself. Just ask shives, who got his a few days ago.

Toys For SPE
Old 05-19-2008, 09:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
brassmage and necrotech

rubber would add traction, might worry about the anno wearing after a while...cool idea!

looking for: sony alpha NEX-6, working AT-85/AT10 preferably with straight asa

happy with me? http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
chplnstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 02:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
Back to paintball.

Send a message via AIM to Ir0nExpress

Looks good, will check funds.
Ir0nExpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I've already got my bucket cover installed (yellow alluminum and black rubber). I think mine was the first. Haven't played w/ it yet. They are right, it won't come off. Makes it a bit bigger if you have small hands, but it gives it great grip.

Shives
shives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 07:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to left handed

CCM Fan
Will you get large colored rubber rings any time soon? I was going to do a red AA, and blue rubber (68cu) because my 1 of my main markers is blue, the other is red so I wanted the tank to match for both...

Oh, and will the 12gram cover work on inline regulators?

Last edited by left handed; 05-25-2008 at 07:21 AM.
left handed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 09:53 AM   #8 (permalink)

We don't have a supplier for larger colored rubber rings unfortunately. We've found one or two places that carry them, but the bulk prices are outrageous (we're talking doubling or tripling the cost of the final product just because of that material). If we can find an affordable supplier, we will most definitely offer colors rubber on large rings in the future, but until that time we will sadly only be able to offer black for larger rubber rings.

As for the 12g covers fitting inline regs I guess it really depends. Most regs I can safely say the covers would NOT fit over. The 12g covers are an extremely tight fit so unless your reg is a perfect cylinder of the same dimensions as a 12g changer it wouldn't fit. That's not to say that we couldn't MAKE one to fit it for you. One of the advantages of being a small shop that makes everything on demand is that custom work is no problem. Just contact us through our site. Fill out an order form with what kind of reg you have and we'll contact you about details & feasibility for covers on different kinds of regs.
Old 05-25-2008, 11:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to left handed

CCM Fan
Thanks for the reply, but I was just pondering possibilities. I will definately fill out an order form for a Hyper2 reg cover and a stainless steel and rubber 68cu tank cover, sadly, until then, my wallet is on a diet.

left handed is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum