mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-14-2006, 09:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Born again
 
mustangii's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Warrensburg MO
Send a message via AIM to mustangii

5 vm68 rebuild kits
5 ball detents for vm68
Are you the same american paintball that is on beog?
now if you could get parts for nightmares, lol
thanks
edm

Last edited by mustangii; 10-14-2006 at 09:05 PM.
mustangii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 09:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangii View Post
5 vm68 rebuild kits
5 ball detents for vm68
Are you the same american paintball that is on beog?
now if you could get parts for nightmares, lol
thanks
edm
making my lists guys, keep it coming as far as I know I am the only Americanpaintball running around the forums, I only posted a few times on the beog though. as for old nightmare parts definately would be nice if someone come across a parts stash
AmericanPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 10:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
SuperHiQuality87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Mexico

Please excuse my lack of knowledge here, but I need

is there such a thing as a complete valve seal rebuild kit? In other words, I need all of the seals that are in the lower tube on a sheridan pgp, pmi1df, etc.

- well i need 3 of those complete kits
- and 4 ball detents for the vm68

I also have no idea what this is going to end up costing. LMK!

And thank you for bearing with me!

thanks;
III
__________________
Dr. Jack Barnes says: Science is not for pussies!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgenstern View Post
Next time add more yelling and crazy camera angles. Maybe start an episode with you parachuting into your attic, then you immediatley come under fire from the french resistance. I can see it now....
Please read the MCB Rules.
SuperHiQuality87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 10:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006

in the vm-68 parts Kit I would like to offer just a seal and o-ring kit, and then a parts kit.... any suggestions on the things that should go in the parts kit, keep in mind the more in there the more it costs

any suggestions on those parts would be great as I have one but I am not A VM user.
AmericanPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 10:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHiQuality87 View Post
Please excuse my lack of knowledge here, but I need

is there such a thing as a complete valve seal rebuild kit? In other words, I need all of the seals that are in the lower tube on a sheridan pgp, pmi1df, etc.

- well i need 3 of those complete kits
- and 4 ball detents for the vm68

I also have no idea what this is going to end up costing. LMK!

And thank you for bearing with me!

thanks;
III
The one for a 12 Gram Piercing $13.95
The C/A stlye $9.95
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sheridan seal kit.jpg (63.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg sheridan seal kit ca.jpg (60.9 KB, 24 views)
AmericanPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 11:02 PM   #16 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
SuperHiQuality87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Mexico

Sweet. Well I think for now i'll just take 2 of the 12 gram piercing style kits. (do i have the ability to get more from you in the future?) and how much do you think the vm68 fingers are going to cost?

Thanks a ton!
III
__________________
Dr. Jack Barnes says: Science is not for pussies!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgenstern View Post
Next time add more yelling and crazy camera angles. Maybe start an episode with you parachuting into your attic, then you immediatley come under fire from the french resistance. I can see it now....
Please read the MCB Rules.
SuperHiQuality87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 11:11 PM   #17 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHiQuality87 View Post
Sweet. Well I think for now i'll just take 2 of the 12 gram piercing style kits. (do i have the ability to get more from you in the future?) and how much do you think the vm68 fingers are going to cost?

Thanks a ton!
III
I wish I had a clue.. Sheridan prices fluctuate so much it drives me crazy, I have seen in a months time a $3 cost me next time I order $7, so thats why I do it this way, not the most convenient for you guys I know but I would hate to end up either getting taken, or take advantage of you guys.

Last Order they sold for $6.95 each. pricey? I thought so, but truly not the profit margin I would like to make on it. I will let you know when i call for my prices next week.

And yes I usually have a decent supply of Sheridan parts on hand the oring kits are something I usually have in stock.
AmericanPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 11:28 PM   #18 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
SuperHiQuality87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: New Mexico

Oh man thats pretty unreasonable. $7 for a little stamp of rubber? sheesh! I'm about to go cut my own! Anyway thats good news to me that you have the kits in stock usually, I have a feeling i'm going to be doing some more of these later on.

Howabout this, the newly educated myself has decided that 2 rebiuld kits and 1 detent are the order.

Thank you very much and i will talk to you whence the parts are ready for delivery!

III
__________________
Dr. Jack Barnes says: Science is not for pussies!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgenstern View Post
Next time add more yelling and crazy camera angles. Maybe start an episode with you parachuting into your attic, then you immediatley come under fire from the french resistance. I can see it now....
Please read the MCB Rules.
SuperHiQuality87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:02 AM   #19 (permalink)
Seasoned Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHiQuality87 View Post
Oh man thats pretty unreasonable. $7 for a little stamp of rubber? sheesh! I'm about to go cut my own! III
heres one on ebay if you prefer... heh heh

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-VM-68-Paintb...QQcmdZViewItem
AmericanPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2006, 01:32 AM   #20 (permalink)
Rec Poster
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Port McNeill BC Canada

You say that you can get most parts for the 3357? Can you get the barrel assembly as well as more paintball cylinders?
I think I got the part #'s correct
3357-025
3357A012
Let me know what the "damage" will be for this stuff please.
Darin
paintballssting is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC