mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Dealers Forum (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dealers-forum/)
-   -   Sheridan Parts Order 10-24 (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dealers-forum/4877-sheridan-parts-order-10-24-a.html)

AmericanPaintball 10-10-2006 09:43 PM

Sheridan Parts Order 10-24

Hey guys, I been out of the loop for a while and am noticing I need to order some Sheridan parts. Just wondering if anyone needs anything for their Sheridan Paintball Guns? I have made mulitple orders in the past for the MCarter group. If anyone has made dealings with me and would like to leave feedback, I am adding myself to the feedback section please feel free to post your dealings and feelings.

Parts Order
I will start off with I CAN NOT get Sheridan KP Stocks or Trigger groups I can get most other stock parts for Sheridan pump and Semi Auto guns. I also can get most parts for the Crossman 3357.

I have not ordered from them in a while, so all you can do is request, I will call on the 18th, inquire with my Rep, find out what they have and get prices on the parts you inquire on, relay pricing to you guys and place the final order on the 24th. I do still have some Sheridan stuff on hand and might be able to ship out immediately. In the past takes about 2 weeks to receive my order from Sheridan and then will ship out as soon as possible. you are looking at about a month from now before you receive anything that I need to order.

Payments
I accept Paypal, Credit Card over phone, check by phone or you can mail in payment to me.

Shipping
I ship USPS and Prefer priority mail. I do know having to pay $5 shipping for a $4 part can make it hard to want to order parts, so I will try to send out using other then priority mail at your request, but will only deal with the post office. Depending on the parts and my requirements for shipping, I will give you fair pricing on shipping and handling.

frflow 10-10-2006 10:39 PM

hey old buddy.

if your makeing a list,

20 sheridan ca cup seal's

10 sheridan pierce pin cup seals.

10 12 gram seals.

thanks.

Ian

sparky 10-10-2006 11:43 PM

I could use a hammer for a KP3 if possible please, mines worn out. Thanks!

Derek

AmericanPaintball 10-11-2006 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frflow (Post 41482)
hey old buddy.

if your makeing a list,

20 sheridan ca cup seal's

10 sheridan pierce pin cup seals.

10 12 gram seals.

thanks.

Ian

shouldn't be a problem on that one, I have never seen anyone use so many of the exhaust valve seals... what do you do with these???

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 41501)
I could use a hammer for a KP3 if possible please, mines worn out. Thanks!

Derek

Not sure that they have those still.. if not I might have a used one I can come off for you.

frflow 10-12-2006 01:36 PM

beleave it or not, i do fix alot of sheridans around here

as for the ca cup seals i also fix a ton of cockers and it is so hard to find a cleap cup seal, most places make you buy the whole kit.

Ian

AmericanPaintball 10-14-2006 06:43 PM

4 Day's until I check the current prices, no one else needs any stock replacement parts for their old Sheridan's and PMI's pumps?

Murph 10-14-2006 07:30 PM

Any chance of VM68 seal kits (including cup seals?)

If I could get 3 full rebuild kits (springs cup seals and o-rings) that'd be awesome.

AmericanPaintball 10-14-2006 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Murph (Post 43146)
Any chance of VM68 seal kits (including cup seals?)

If I could get 3 full rebuild kits (springs cup seals and o-rings) that'd be awesome.

Yeah I should be able to do that, when I get home from the store here I will make a list an you confirm that is the parts you want.

Tony

Murph 10-14-2006 08:16 PM

That'd be great. I wanna get my clunker up and running :)

c6quad 10-14-2006 08:19 PM

i'd be interested in some of the same parts as frflow.

15 sheridan 12 gram seals

10 sheridan pierce pin cup seals

thanks

chad