mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Dealers Forum (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dealers-forum/)
-   -   WGP Pre '99 Sniper/Cocker Parts (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dealers-forum/4974-wgp-pre-99-sniper-cocker-parts.html)

AmericanPaintball 10-12-2006 07:33 PM

WGP Pre '99 Sniper/Cocker Parts

Hey guys and gals, I am giving a heads up on some WGP parts I will be moving. I have a BUNCH of NOS WGP STOCK parts and some used stuff too. I was going to work on rebuilding some of these bodies I have but since have changed my mind.

I have about 10 old bodies in the LOW serial numbers to come off from. These would be ranging from serial number 500-3000 with some left feed bodies also.

As for parts for I have pretty much most the parts to build the Snipers, with the exception of bolts, pumps, trigger frames and ASA's. I have no pneumatics for the cockers either. If you are looking for any parts to complete or refurbish your old guns let me know and I will dig through my bins.

I will be working on pictures and better details on pricing just giving a heads up, for all who might be interested. First come first serve, so feel free to shoot me a message if looking for anything in paticular, but stay tuned for the rest of the story if you are just curious on browsing the parts.

Tony
American Paintball

stockninja05 10-12-2006 09:17 PM

sent you a pm

nt. Thanks

scooter 10-12-2006 10:18 PM

You said left feed bodies? How much you want for one?

AmericanPaintball 10-12-2006 10:22 PM

serial number important to you? or don't you care? and what do you want just a stripped down body? or you want internals too?

DarkNinja 10-12-2006 11:04 PM

I'm interested in a sniper with low serial and internals. Will that come with a back block and asa? You stated no bolts but does that include parts with the bodies.

respiegel 10-12-2006 11:08 PM

i'd like a price for a left feed body and internals... you're giving me bad ideas :D

AmericanPaintball 10-12-2006 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkNinja (Post 42459)
I'm interested in a sniper with low serial and internals. Will that come with a back block and asa? You stated no bolts but does that include parts with the bodies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by respiegel (Post 42464)
i'd like a price for a left feed body and internals... you're giving me bad ideas :D

I will have to pull out the box of goodies and see what I can come up with. ASA I don't think I have, but I should have the body, internals, pump arm, and back block

as for the Left hand one I already have 3 inquires I will pull them out and see what I have, not sure that I have left feed back blocks though.

any inquiries after this point will be pending current inquiries are not interested.

Crash 10-13-2006 02:52 AM

Rex kit? Or something like it that allows the velocity to be adjusted without having to remove the cocking rod.

Wycke 10-13-2006 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmericanPaintball (Post 42488)
as for the Left hand one I already have 3 inquires I will pull them out and see what I have, not sure that I have left feed back blocks though.

Why would the back block be different for a left feed 'cocker/sniper? The bolt, maybe, but the back block should be the same. Not to hijack the thread here, but if anyone who ends up with a left feed body wants a left-feed AKA Lightning Bolt (pre-2k length, the slot for the detent is on the right hand side), PM me. I've got one with very little use that I'd let go pretty cheap.

-Chad

Tescrash 10-13-2006 10:18 AM

I also want a price on a Sniper body...I'd like the price of a RF & a LF with internals.