mcarterbrown.com  

Dealers Forum Paintball Dealer? Having a Special? Let us know here.

Old 12-30-2008, 12:44 PM   #1 (permalink)

Scenario Arms: New Store Open

Hi Everyone. This is dhallak from over at the x7og.net forums. I'm the owner of a new startup company called scenario arms, and we just got our first Tippmann X7 product in stock. There are very few aftermarket mods available for the X7, so I thought I'd add one more, and if enough of them sell, I can get out my sig552 kit, and others.

The first of the two products that I'm going to list here are my X7 "heavy mag", and then the HPA Refill Hose for Tac Vests.

The current magazine/magwell for the tippmann x7 was designed to emulate the look of a 5.56mm round, and comes stock with an m16 style curved magazine. Every other "high caliber" magazine for the x7, be it the straight mags, or the ak47 mag, are all sized for the 5.56mm round. And everyone always complains about the plastic, so we figured we'd do something about it.

Our 7.62mm "heavy mag" for the tippmann x7 is a solid as a rock, one piece magazine/magwell.

Each one is CNC Machined out of a solid piece of aircraft grade aluminum, and then bead blasted and anodized a flat matte black to closely match the color of the x7's recievers.

Tacamo 416 with the "heavy mag", now making it a hk417:

Our X7 Dragunov Kit with the "heavy mag"

You can see how the mag adds a more beefy, higher caliber look to the x7. Much more suited for players playing in a "heavy gunner" role.
And despite it being milled from aluminum, it is suprisingly lightweight. Weighing a total of 9oz, it pretty much weighs the same as holding a standard set of pliers.

The magazine retails at $55 plus shipping, and our shipping rates are much more affordable than most, because we use usps rather than fed ex or ups. 2-3 day priority mail starts at 8 dollars or so, rather than the 15 or 16 that you would normally have to pay. And overnight starts at 16 dollars rather than the 35-45 normal at other sites. Our product page for our magazine can be located here:
Scenario Arms HeavyMag for the TIppmann X7

Our second product that I'll be listing in here is our HPA Refill Hoses, geared specifically towards scenario/milsim players that wear their HPA tanks on the back of their tac vests.

The hose is made from steel braided hose, rated up to an airflow of 6500psi. The hose does not HOLD air pressure after you finish filling. After you disconnect from your parks refill station, the remaining air inside of the hose bleeds out. The hose comes with a rubber end cap to protect from dirt and debris getting into your hose. As well as a heavy duty cordura sleeve, currently in either woodland camo, or black. Though we are looking to offer multicam, marpat, desert, and ACU sleeves in the future also.

The hose retails at only $30 dollars, and can be found on our website here, where we have a youtube video up of it in use:
Scenario Arms HPA Tank Refill Hose

We also offer a 90 degree air fitting for players (like myself) that wear their hpa tanks horizontally rather than vertical.

Though we are currently out of stock of those, and are getting more made.

We accept most major credit cards, as well as paypal and e-checks through our merchant service (paypal). Though e-checks will have to wait for shippment of their orders until the checks clear.

I would like to thank the moderators for allowing me to post here on your forums, and thank all of you for the time spent reading this post. Thank you very much, and please feel free to ask any questions. You can also read up on reviews on our stuff on pbreview.com by typing in "scenario arms".

Respectfully,
Daniel Hallak, Owner
Scenario Arms LLC.
dhallak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 05:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Checked out your website, and very very cool stuff to come. I am excited, even though I don't own an X7. You should definitely put up some gear tortured test videos to compare with the competition.
brianspellings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to FallibleFlyer

Daniel is an outstanding guy. He will do almost anything for his customers. Do not hesitate to deal with him.
FallibleFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Checked out your website, and very very cool stuff to come. I am excited, even though I don't own an X7. You should definitely put up some gear tortured test videos to compare with the competition.
lol it's funny that you said that, because seriously next weekend, I'm going to a local firing range with my cousin and some of my mags. And I'm going to take video of him shooting them with a 12 gauge firing slugs, and also with his ar15 to check and see how they hold up Then have him shoot some "other" mags. That has youtube written all over it heh.

And FLYER!!
Old 12-30-2008, 06:19 PM   #5 (permalink)

You know, I literally almost peed myself when I saw the Dragunov. I have been -waiting- for someone to do that. Wish I still owned an X-7.

Any chance you would make a kit for an ATS, or possibly the T9 that makes it into a Dragunov? Probably not, but I'm just dreaming. =)

Great job!
hawk1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 07:29 PM   #6 (permalink)

Wow T0 would be supreme, or a PSG-1 kit?
brianspellings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 03:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to Tesko Send a message via MSN to Tesko

I would be ALL over a PSG-1 kit, here to hopes and dreams! Though ill definitely be picking up one of those refill hoses.

For everything Cocker & Sniper Related and then some - Custom Cockers

Last edited by Tesko; 12-31-2008 at 03:49 AM.
Tesko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 09:28 AM   #8 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to FallibleFlyer

I've heard from people first hand that the refill hoses are a life saver haha. I remember we used to use the buddy system when refilling HPA, each person kneel down while their buddy fills you up...hmm odd sounding.

Anyways, if I recall Daniel was actually in the process of making a PSG-1 kit...or at least in the daydreaming phases
FallibleFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 02:47 PM   #9 (permalink)

daydreaming phase. The solidworks guy cheating me out of most of my business loan didn't help things. *grumbles*
So if I sell enough mags my plan is to move on to the sig 552 because for years the only close quarters subgun kits have been the mp5, ump45, and the ugly/boxy g36c kits. Nobody has ever branched out from there really.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Thrillin' Heroics

Those kits are stunning! Do you have any plans to adopt some of the parts to A-5/Milsig guns? A Milsig with that Dragunov kit would be amazing!

Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die,
With a rifle in your hands and you're falling through the sky,
Glory, glory, what a hell of a way to die,
He ain't gonna jump no more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagi_tetsu View Post
Nothing says "violent and insane" like sharpening a shotgun.
Marauder_Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Dealers Forum