mcarterbrown.com  

Old 03-23-2012, 01:45 AM   #171 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechooch View Post
No, that would be kinda lame for a sc gun. You would probably chop paint to. I would love to see dukies take on the tpx mag system...
Lame? not very objective of you. I thought this was an ask Dukie forum, not hipster central...

Custom RAP 68 Autotrigger demo - YouTube If this guy can do it with a cRAP68, then I'm sure Dukie can do it with the DSG.
JasonSaastad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:46 AM   #172 (permalink)
Eric

Send a message via Skype™ to lechooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonSaastad View Post
Lame? not very objective of you. I thought this was an ask Dukie forum, not hipster central...

Custom RAP 68 Autotrigger demo - YouTube If this guy can do it with a cRAP68, then I'm sure Dukie can do it with the DSG.
Hmm, maybe. I just think It would be a pain having to reload the spring feed so often from at
Youtube Chanel:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLechooch/videos
Feedbackhttp://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
lechooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:34 AM   #173 (permalink)
more gooder

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonSaastad View Post
How about an auto trigger on the DSG so that you can hold the trigger down and fire a shot with each pump?
It could be done, but it would be complicated. Probably not something I would put high on my list of things to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechooch View Post
No, that would be kinda lame for a sc gun. You would probably chop paint to. I would love to see dukies take on the tpx mag system...
Chopping I see as pretty likely since it will only feed as fast as the spring pushes, and some of you guys are crazy fast on the AT lol.

Still thinking on the TPX or some other form of mag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by short304 View Post
Ooo, I 2nd that! Don't own one but would actually go out and BUY a used TPX if there was a reliable source to get a set of a couple 15-20round high-capacity mags...
hahahah - no.

the rap68 is a nelson, much easier to build an autotrigger into
dukie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:49 PM   #174 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

Even though I'm sure it would never happen... I can't help but think how cool it would be to see the Dukester build another pistol built around the basic mechanism of the AGA .62...

Something that takes K-frame grips, but instead of the cylinder and indexing components. uses an elevator tied to the hammer and a more .68-friendly valve than the puny Crosman unit the .62 used. So whereas the DRV would be the single action plinker/FS pistol, the "AGA .68" could be the speed gun, if not double action then at least a more easily fan-able single.

This is something I'd want to see so much that I'd legit put aside every spare penny for a year and buy two just for myself if that was what it took to get it built. I love my DRV, but something with similar style and uniqueness and more functionality for firefighting would be amazing.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:03 PM   #175 (permalink)
The Mad Russian

Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukie View Post
Still thinking on the TPX or some other form of mag.
Bullpup shotgun that uses TPX mags
Old 04-25-2012, 04:39 PM   #176 (permalink)
Double or nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskii View Post
Or a bull pup shotgun that feeds from the back like the kalteck KSG BULLPUP. And if that don't work use a dsg base with a rap4/or milsig 20 round magazine so you get a full 20 shots per magazine
Revoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 06:25 PM   #177 (permalink)

Air in grip frame for the trracer like the one for the phantoms.
daedrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:35 PM   #178 (permalink)
Boom. Yummy

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
Even though I'm sure it would never happen... I can't help but think how cool it would be to see the Dukester build another pistol built around the basic mechanism of the AGA .62...

Something that takes K-frame grips, but instead of the cylinder and indexing components. uses an elevator tied to the hammer and a more .68-friendly valve than the puny Crosman unit the .62 used. So whereas the DRV would be the single action plinker/FS pistol, the "AGA .68" could be the speed gun, if not double action then at least a more easily fan-able single.

This is something I'd want to see so much that I'd legit put aside every spare penny for a year and buy two just for myself if that was what it took to get it built. I love my DRV, but something with similar style and uniqueness and more functionality for firefighting would be amazing.
So DRV for long to medium range and fannible pistol for close? That would be awesome!
dundadun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:56 PM   #179 (permalink)
more gooder

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post

Can you imagine the trigger pull of a drv if you had to cock the hammer with it? It could be fanable with a blow forward bolt to seal the breach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskii View Post
Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revoking View Post
Or a bull pup shotgun that feeds from the back like the kalteck KSG BULLPUP. And if that don't work use a dsg base with a rap4/or milsig 20 round magazine so you get a full 20 shots per magazine
You really love that ksg don't you lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedrian View Post
Air in grip frame for the trracer like the one for the phantoms.
Probably wouldn't be overly hard. What's the frame hole spacing on a tracer?
dukie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:05 PM   #180 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to BigOldSkool

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Dukie..... I want to the same if not maybe slightly longer for the tracer frame.

RIP - Ed "BigDaddy" Roth and "Indian" Larry
Wild Geese - Coney Isand White Fish - ECA
BOS's Feedback!
What Serial Number Is Your Cocker? WTB
ECAP - "Making players dreams other players nightmares"
COUSINS PAINTBALL
BigOldSkool is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Dukie