mcarterbrown.com  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2012, 11:05 PM   #31 (permalink)
It's All In The Reflexes.
 
Crimson Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Clayton, NJ
Send a message via AIM to Crimson Death

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkanese View Post
You mean a TPX?
nah something custom and sexy not plastic and boxy.
Crimson Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:42 AM   #32 (permalink)
.
 
ironchef97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: SD

RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
I vote for a semi auto pistol that takes tpx mags.
Agreed!
ironchef97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:47 AM   #33 (permalink)
Active Member
 
semoakivla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011

Quote:
nah something custom and sexy not plastic and boxy.
It's not sexy if you have tpx mag in it....it's still plastic

I vote for the minigun
semoakivla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:04 AM   #34 (permalink)
Pump player
 
Inferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

CCM Fan
DSR! dukie sniper rifle! everyones trying the sniper thang
__________________

Featuring Death!!
MY FEEDBACK
MY YOUTUBE



Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:28 AM   #35 (permalink)
TANSTAAFL
 
Critical's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: People's Republic of Maryland

CCM Fan
Some of my ideas:

- New 45/90 frames for Sheridans
- A DSP style slide for PGPs
- A lightsaber (hey, if anyone can, he should be able to)
- A pump pistol that takes CCM internals
- A limited run of double-barreled DSG's
__________________
Running on an odd number of cylinders
Quote:
Originally Posted by jincay View Post
"WHY is that guy licking Criticals pants?"
My Feedback
Critical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:46 PM   #36 (permalink)
more gooder
 
dukie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauder_Pilot View Post
Havoc's about $300 new for the standard version, and they come and go. It seems like Metadyne cranks them out in a run and sells them all every few months.
I pm'd some info. I could do an adapter to allow a havoc to be attached to an airsoft revolving grenade launcher. That takes care of the valving the magazine and indexing. Idont know how many people would actually buy one though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
I vote for a semi auto pistol that takes tpx mags.
Idont know if I am ready to tackle a semi pistol just yet unless it were to take existing internals like dundadun was asking for with the new tpx body. Besides which it would be expensive PLUS you would need to buy the donor marker for the internals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
nah something custom and sexy not plastic and boxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by semoakivla View Post
It's not sexy if you have tpx mag in it....it's still plastic

I vote for the minigun
Lol fun but I can't see it being a huge seller.

A chain gun using a nerf body is more doable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJOttawa View Post
Fixed that for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno View Post
DSR! dukie sniper rifle! everyones trying the sniper thang
I have been thinking about making a pump body to take tpx mags for a while. Something for a phantom was what I was thinking.

Can you get production tpx first strike mags yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critical View Post
Some of my ideas:

- New 45/90 frames for Sheridans
- A DSP style slide for PGPs
- A lightsaber (hey, if anyone can, he should be able to)
- A pump pistol that takes CCM internals
- A limited run of double-barreled DSG's
While I could do that I doubt I could be competitive with ccm.

I could do that

I can't do that lol

You mean something to turn a sniper/ccm into an integrated 12 gram pistol?

I could do that.
__________________
DSGs are in stock
My Feedback
first strike pez dispensers in stock - pm me!
dukie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:53 PM   #37 (permalink)
HUG?!
 
Acidpaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NE Indiana

Brass N Wood Fan
I would love a Bolt action rifle that uses First strike rounds. And fully working rain cover. :P
Acidpaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #38 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive
 
PistolRogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jackson, NJ
Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

I would have said sniper rifle too- but CCM has already done a lot of work towards one and I know that Dukie could probably finish his sooner (the advantage of not having a standard product line to keep up with first)... Basically, it would just be bad juju to see two members of the community stepping on each others' toes like that.

TPX mag conversion for the Phantom or Trracer would be pretty sweet though. One of the companies that offers the conversions sells the mags pre-modded, that's about as good as you get right now until Tippmann pulls their head out of their ***. CCM is doing the same thing for the T2.
__________________
Jay AKA Rogue Reservoir Dogs Scenario Paintball Team- Our $#&* is RIGOROUS!
My Gear For SALE!
Check Out My Mod Threads : Pirate DSG - SA17 Mods - Simple/Cheap/Free TPX Mods - The 'Big Damn Hero' DRV
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:09 PM   #39 (permalink)
Pump player
 
Inferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

CCM Fan
I do agree with that.
Didnt dukie make a regular pump before? Anyone have pics?
__________________

Featuring Death!!
MY FEEDBACK
MY YOUTUBE



Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:34 PM   #40 (permalink)
more gooder
 
dukie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolRogue View Post
I would have said sniper rifle too- but CCM has already done a lot of work towards one and I know that Dukie could probably finish his sooner (the advantage of not having a standard product line to keep up with first)... Basically, it would just be bad juju to see two members of the community stepping on each others' toes like that.

TPX mag conversion for the Phantom or Trracer would be pretty sweet though. One of the companies that offers the conversions sells the mags pre-modded, that's about as good as you get right now until Tippmann pulls their head out of their ***. CCM is doing the same thing for the T2.
Exactly, not jumping on that boat. Its already got a good crew.

I still like the idea of a first strike phantom body
__________________
DSGs are in stock
My Feedback
first strike pez dispensers in stock - pm me!
dukie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Dukie

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC