mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Dukie (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dukie/)
-   -   my continuing DSG issue (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dukie/213050-my-continuing-dsg-issue.html)

4G010H3R0 09-08-2012 11:18 PM

my continuing DSG issue

so got a 4th run DSG. Besides the BDH DRV I got from rogue this is by far the coolest marker I own but nothing I repeat nothing has given me issues like this.

Ive have less then 20 minutes of play time on this thing and i swear im like 2 minutes from throwing it in the trash.

either the front plug o-rings go or the cupseal just blows off(like comes off its mount) Ive glued the cupseal in and it still just blows out.
Sometimes Ill get a shot or two but by the 4th or 5th shot the cupseal goes or the front plug o-rings go.

Every o-ring has been replaced at least once just for good measure.

ive wasted 106 12gs and more then 80 o-rings and it has seen a game since the 4th or 5th day I got it.

Looking for some sort of custom help or to have some one find out wtf the problem is. Help via this site or mailing it to a credible source for some sort of teching help cause im lost, for the life of me I cant figure out why mine is giving me such issues.

Titus 09-08-2012 11:28 PM

Have you talked to Dukie about sending it to him? And 106 12gs? Well aren't you glad you bought that bulk pack? ;) I hope this gets fixed so you can enjoy it, they are awesome markers to shoot!

4G010H3R0 09-09-2012 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus (Post 2469008)
Have you talked to Dukie about sending it to him? And 106 12gs? Well aren't you glad you bought that bulk pack? ;) I hope this gets fixed so you can enjoy it, they are awesome markers to shoot!

well I used about 60 or so for my last large batch I bought before you:ROTFL:..but yes I am glad because I figured I had it. That and everything else I own shoots 12 besides my havoc :bowdown.. well that and my TPXS now.
I would rather not send it back to canada just because of shipping risk/rates if I dont really have to.

They are awesome to shoot. the few games I used it in I really enjoyed it.
The DRV was just ridiculous:drool:.. I feel like I need to hunt like a velociraptor or something with this when im in the woods.:gunsfiring:

Smiley 09-09-2012 05:23 AM

The one I worked on used a CCM valve which takes a certian size and hardness oring, anything else will leak or blow off the stem. Check with Dukie or CCM on the specs for the right oring.
http://www.paintballcity.org/images/...lumizer015.jpg

Stilgar 09-09-2012 02:13 PM

Also check the face of the valve. Mine got damaged and was shredding the cupseal as well. As soon as I replaced the valve all the issues went away.

dukie 09-09-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4G010H3R0 (Post 2469060)
well I used about 60 or so for my last large batch I bought before you:ROTFL:..but yes I am glad because I figured I had it. That and everything else I own shoots 12 besides my havoc :bowdown.. well that and my TPXS now.
I would rather not send it back to canada just because of shipping risk/rates if I dont really have to.

They are awesome to shoot. the few games I used it in I really enjoyed it.
The DRV was just ridiculous:drool:.. I feel like I need to hunt like a velociraptor or something with this when im in the woods.:gunsfiring:

Pm me your address. i will send you a set of orings ( or more lol). the static rings shouldnt fail in service. if they fail, they fail as soon as you gas it up do to damage on insertion. the valve stem orings do fail, but not at a remarkable rate. where did you get the orings you are using? they may be the root of the problem. the ones in the cheap kits are just that, cheap. ibuy 100 packs through fastenal or spaenauer. they are standard trade size buna 70 orings.

007 for the valve stem and 013 ( not 012 as previously stated) for the front plug.

Also remove you valve body face for damage. stilgars had the seat roing go and the stainless stem literally mashed the sealing face off the valve. changingnthe oring worked for a few shots until the damaged face ate the oring again.

And you can always ship it to me for a looksy.