mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Dukie (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dukie/)
-   -   DSP slide question (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/dukie/219746-dsp-slide-question.html)

BenoitOWN 11-28-2012 06:07 AM

DSP slide question
 
What the minimum lenght needed to get past the slide on a regular body phantom after the barrel thread?

Thanks :)

Stilgar 11-28-2012 07:25 AM

What barrel length? 6" I think?

dukie 11-28-2012 07:42 AM

sorry benoit I forgot to answer your question.

A 6" barrel comes out flush (+/- 1/64") with the end of the slide

BenoitOWN 11-28-2012 01:11 PM

Im modding that DSP CJ for my winter project :P

Yeah that pic isn't flush so im thinking it need 6.2'' to be sure it goes out without interfering with the slide. There something else past that point that won't fit with-in the slide.

4G010H3R0 11-29-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenoitOWN (Post 2546716)
Im modding that DSP CJ for my winter project :P

Yeah that pic isn't flush so im thinking it need 6.2'' to be sure it goes out without interfering with the slide. There something else past that point that won't fit with-in the slide.


OMG!!! you better not wreck her. Shes not done getting passed around on MCB yet :-p

I will have to see this

BenoitOWN 11-30-2012 12:15 PM

I cant wreck a phantom?? o.o
Next owner will need to really love my setup if he want to buy it ;)
And nothing I do is irreversible, it add on custom parts or pre-made stuff :P

4G010H3R0 11-30-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenoitOWN (Post 2548740)
I cant wreck a phantom?? o.o
Next owner will need to really love my setup if he want to buy it ;)
And nothing I do is irreversible, it add on custom parts or pre-made stuff :P

lol... oh ok. I was thinking this but with the DSP
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/kr...-a-hacksaw.jpg

you scared me there for a second:old:

BenoitOWN 11-30-2012 02:39 PM

Oh! That would work too :D

tiny 11-30-2012 03:03 PM

I assume you're going to be gluing fox ears onto it? :P

4G010H3R0 12-02-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiny (Post 2548932)
I assume you're going to be gluing fox ears onto it? :P


all the better to hear to paintballs coming my dear..:ROTFL:
or that was the wolf.. close enough:rolleyes:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC