| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|05-06-2007, 01:21 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Thoughts on the PM5
Tell me your thoughts on the PM5.
Pump Gun Pimp #80
Spec Ops Pump User#86
Pump Player Clan
|05-10-2007, 10:42 PM||#2 (permalink)|
I bought my PM5 in November of 2005. The gun has just gotten better as the regs have been broken and the parts working in sync. The only major problem I have had was a nick in the top hat on the bolt, which dye fixed for free. The gun can be disassembled completely in about 20 minutes.
- Short-term Maintenance is the lubing of the bolt after each day of play (5 minutes), maybe clean the eyes if you had a ball explode in the barrel
- Long-Term Maintenance is the lubing of the lpr and hyper2 about every 10 cases
- Once the regs are broken in, the pressure can be lowered making the gun very quiet
- Very upgradeable if thats your thing
- PM5's with upgrades such as clamping feednecks and virtue or tadao boards can be had for very cheap
- Light Weight compared to guns in its price range
- Bit of a gas hog, 4-5 pods and a hopper out of a 45/45
- If you don't do the maintenance, the gun will fail on you
If you have anymore questions about the gun, feel free to send me a IM at Spyder3188.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|