mcarterbrown.com  

Ebay Oddities Found something funny, out of place, or you just need to share it? Post those here

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 10:30 AM   #11 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Invert Boat anchor? He said "ish". He has to be a member on one of the three main forums.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Old 11-05-2011, 11:46 AM   #12 (permalink)

Looks legit to me.

http://www.youtube.com/user/iwalkinpubs/
My youtube channel, all OC!
Yes I'm bad, please subscribe anyway! I'll only get better.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Addicted to paintball

Wow people are aholes Lol

Codename Tada
i like old pb guns
i want an tippmann factory fa
looking for tippmanns and also looking for firestorm gatlin cranks
Looking for 2 identical guns either cheap mechs or cheap electros now making basic double trouble kits.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

At least nobody would be dumb enough to fall for that, I hope.

Apparently the first electronic gun came out in 1971 and was an invert mini. They made 30 of them, then decided not to make any more paintball guns for 10 years. Then they make pump guns for another 10 years or so, followed by another few years of mechanical guns. Then they decide to capitalize on electros.

Wow, this kid is a genius! Funny thing is he obviously knows its not an older gun. I doubt he got it from his grandpop, though he may have. Then everyone says its worth AT LEAST $600 in the absolutely worse condition possible. And that its easy to restore.

I have no other words to say besides he is a moron and if he actually believes he can trick anyone into buying that piece of burned metal than he really should jump off a cliff.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
MCB Member

I gotta put the torch to one of my 007's and put it up on the 'Bay for $600.00.......
Old 11-05-2011, 12:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

At least if it was a 007 it would actually be an older paintball gun and he couldve just thought since it is older the price may have increased for being a classic.
Old 11-05-2011, 12:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Texted him telling him how stupid he was cause I couldn't resist on something this pathetic.

Response from him (he's really mean) : Listen hear dumb****, somebody bought it last night for $300 and a brand new paintball pistol dumb**** and text me again ill call cops on ur dumbass little boy. And i had info wrong big woop somebody still bought it so ur the dumbass who must want it cuz u keep thinking about it, blocking ur number and ya respond and ill call cops GOODBYE lil boy.

Then I responded told him to call the cops because they only deal instate and he's the one scamming. Then said I old know about this because he's being made fun of, just had to let him know.

Now he wants the link. Been writing this so he texted again saying "Exactly. You don't have the link and you're a dumb **** 14 year old." Told him I'm obviously 14 and didn't want to give the link up so I just told him he's right and there is no link. Then he texted back, "cya little boy ".

Wasn't going to escalate it further, but what he did pissed me off so I had to let him know how much he annoys me. Someone should text him later seeing if he still has it.
Old 11-05-2011, 01:49 PM   #18 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3mium View Post
Texted him telling him how stupid he was cause I couldn't resist on something this pathetic.

Response from him (he's really mean) : Listen hear dumb****, somebody bought it last night for $300 and a brand new paintball pistol dumb**** and text me again ill call cops on ur dumbass little boy. And i had info wrong big woop somebody still bought it so ur the dumbass who must want it cuz u keep thinking about it, blocking ur number and ya respond and ill call cops GOODBYE lil boy.

Then I responded told him to call the cops because they only deal instate and he's the one scamming. Then said I old know about this because he's being made fun of, just had to let him know.

Now he wants the link. Been writing this so he texted again saying "Exactly. You don't have the link and you're a dumb **** 14 year old." Told him I'm obviously 14 and didn't want to give the link up so I just told him he's right and there is no link. Then he texted back, "cya little boy ".

Wasn't going to escalate it further, but what he did pissed me off so I had to let him know how much he annoys me. Someone should text him later seeing if he still has it.
i think you've done what can be done through pm's and it's time for you to actually call the cops... and then pm him.
Old 11-05-2011, 02:01 PM   #19 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
LOL. I don't believe for a second someone paid $300 for that.

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Old 11-05-2011, 03:07 PM   #20 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i think you've done what can be done through pm's and it's time for you to actually call the cops... and then pm him.
What?

mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Ebay Oddities