mcarterbrown.com  

Ebay Oddities Found something funny, out of place, or you just need to share it? Post those here

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-11-2012, 10:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Yes, I own a splatmaster
 
splatmaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

bravo one pro tourny gun!

Tippmann Bravo One and ZXS400 Paintball Markers - Regina Sports Goods For Sale - Kijiji Regina Canada.

For some reason I doubt half of what he says...

Quote:
The Tippmann was used a professional tournament marker
The pods are even in the vest upside down
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
^My Feedback^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
I want to run a hose to my buttocks and run my marker off methane.
I see a walrus. He has a toothpick. Hes picking his tooth and eating a Popsicle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylost View Post
You got that wrong it's: Less Paint, More Balls
splatmaster12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 09:54 AM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass and Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Driving to Saskatchewan today I will not pass up on this!
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html



Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 10:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
Canuck MCB Member
 
ThisIsPaintball.ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Canada
Send a message via Skype™ to ThisIsPaintball.ca

Don't let everyone know that you'll be in the area they will ask you to third party this deal...
ThisIsPaintball.ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass and Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsPaintball.ca View Post
Don't let everyone know that you'll be in the area they will ask you to third party this deal...
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html



Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Yes, I own a splatmaster
 
splatmaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsPaintball.ca View Post
Don't let everyone know that you'll be in the area they will ask you to third party this deal...
Well if they really want it I suppose I could do that... wouldn't want anybody missing out ya know.
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
^My Feedback^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
I want to run a hose to my buttocks and run my marker off methane.
I see a walrus. He has a toothpick. Hes picking his tooth and eating a Popsicle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylost View Post
You got that wrong it's: Less Paint, More Balls
splatmaster12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore
 
DashHopes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Quebec Canada

Brass and Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by splatmaster12 View Post
Well if they really want it I suppose I could do that... wouldn't want anybody missing out ya know.
Damn I could have saved $800 in gas.....
__________________
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html



Quote:
Originally Posted by Gascolator View Post
DashHopes has a nelspot that has internals that were polished by Chuck Norris, using only his beard to polish them.
That nelspot never needs lube, shoots 2,000 ball per second, never needs reloaded, doesn't require an air source and when the paintball hits somebody the result is the same as if Chuck Norris round house kicked them.
He nick named the gun Reggie.
RIP
"heinous"
2006-2014
DashHopes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

  mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Ebay Oddities

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC