mcarterbrown.com  

Ebay Oddities Found something funny, out of place, or you just need to share it? Post those here

Old 02-25-2012, 08:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

Paintball "tank" $400 in KY

Tank, Go Cart, Honda, Parade float, Paintball, Airsoft | eBay

Please donate to make a difference in my fathers life
Willing to be a 3rd party for shipments to Canada anywhere in the world just PM me.
Buy a Celanis Paintball Patch for a good cause
http://stationcaster.com/player_skin...=4751&f=855201 < Radio Ad
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 08:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Wow sir you are quick.....That is my listing!

This is a Novelty Tank, it is built from Aluminum frame and sheeting for the body and has a steel Frame to carry the body. Powered by a Honda 11 HP motor electric or pull start, The motor has a belt that powers, Hydraulic pump that powers one tire in the rear that is controlled by a leaver in the drivers area for Forward, Neutral and Reverse, The belt also powers an car alternator that charges the battery, belt also powers an Air Compressor that stores air in a storage tank (Bleeds off at aprox. 95psi) It has 4 golf cart tires (one is shot) the other three are not in great shape but are holding air. There is a wood floor inside however is not in new condition. Aprox 5 feet tall and is the aprox size of a small car. Fits on a roll back or in a car hauler trailer. The Honda 11HP motor ran last time it was used, Sure it has bad gas and may need a new spark plug, however feel very confident that it would be easy to get running again. Has not been run since stored aprox 2 years ago. (Because of flat tire was why it was parked) Had a new battery installed in a new battery box aprox 3.5 to 4 years ago. Light use when it was not stored. Has a turret that spins 360 use to have air powered cannon on top (dose not any longer) Has a drivers seat made from aluminum also with black pad cover. There are no breaks ever installed just use reverse or forward to slow you. I used this for a paintball tank, it was believed to have been a boat at a local theme park in the 1980’s before someone put a frame under it. Would make great parade float, advertisement, prop, airsoft tank, or another paintball tank. This item is AS IS and I will be more than happy to answer any questions that I can, the best I can. This is a local pick up only, I can help meet or do what I can to help you ship this however I am not responsible for any part of shipping, but please work this out before you bid! Thank you for looking! If this does not sell it will be scraped.

You can find this For Sale On E-Bay Starting bid was $390.00
Item number: 120866896707
Jebs04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mod/mod

Fan of EMR
Damn, and I was just in KY last week... i coulda drove it home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painthappy View Post
I still don't get that.
Drum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
lol... has a tire that is shot and it would have taken you a looong time, as its top speed is like 15 mph...lol
Old 02-25-2012, 09:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to badkarma

There has been a few of these I have seen lately in this area. I know Kings Island used to have a tank attraction you would use the cannon to shoot a tennis ball at other tanks. You had a driver and a gunner.(obviously) This must be another one of the old girls left over.The other one was at Red dragon paintball in Ohio.
Little OT but anyone seen any more of these?
Quote:
Originally Posted by komodo
68 specials are big manly tank guns, not little woman guns...thats what Shockers are for...
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/faq.php
http://www.tacticalreplicas.com
Factory Team
badkarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 10:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Yes Red Dragon has one (much better shape), I tryed to get him to buy this one also...lol.. However his is fiber glass as mine is aluminum. Mine was supose to have come frome Kings Island and converted to a land tank by a guy that did the same thing as kings island but on land, and did it a fairs. That is were mine has come from. Red Dragons was built for land only. I have seen one in CA on line for sale, also i have seen one in the south east OH out tward WEST UNION area. The guy that did the fairs (about 9 years ago) had a bunch of old broken down ones in a corn field in Harrison OH he was selling them off broken down for $600-$800 (9 or so years ago).
Old 02-26-2012, 03:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
Post Whore

ultra cool man .....i almost want to come check this thing out.....im in the 502
splashkitsrock420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
If you want to we could work something out!... However you might as well go to Red Dragon (a few more miles past me) and see a working one...lol

mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Ebay Oddities