mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Ebay Oddities (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ebay-oddities/)
-   -   Ar15 grip for your....flashlight? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ebay-oddities/196525-ar15-grip-your-flashlight.html)

LUKE 03-21-2012 08:42 PM

Ar15 grip for your....flashlight?
 
AR 15 pistol grip kit for Mag Lite by Sureshot Inc. | eBay

Well that's different. I've never seen these before. Seems a bit pointless, but also intriguing. Somehow this screams "tinker fodder" to me. So, who's going to be the first to "nasty" a pair of maglites? :D

foughtwolf 03-21-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LUKE (Post 2268538)
AR 15 pistol grip kit for Mag Lite by Sureshot Inc. | eBay

Well that's different. I've never seen these before. Seems a bit pointless, but also intriguing. Somehow this screams "tinker fodder" to me. So, who's going to be the first to "nasty" a pair of maglites? :D

I recall posting about Metadyne drawing inspiration for their Thumper frames from this way back when. :ROTFL:

Deuce 03-21-2012 09:45 PM

Huh. The trigger is actual "functional" too. Pretty neat.

danssoslow 03-22-2012 12:08 AM

"Perfect for self defense"; I find that rather amusing.

To whomever won one of Bazooka Boy's custom anodized flashlights: this thing is SCREAMING for a JCurt 90* grip anodized in the same pattern. How 1of1 is that!
Tap the grip for an LED powered off of the flashlight's batteries.

Oohhh! I want to do this!

HyperU2 03-22-2012 03:33 AM

Eat my LED.

Bloop 03-22-2012 11:36 AM

I'VE GOT A FLASHLIGHT! DON'T MAKE ME PULL THE TRIGGER! :gunsfiring: *Turns flashlight on*:huh:

Deuce 03-22-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloop (Post 2269472)
I'VE GOT A FLASHLIGHT! DON'T MAKE ME PULL THE TRIGGER! :gunsfiring: *Turns flashlight on*:huh:

Ever seen someone smacked across the head with a four or five cell maglight? :rolleyes:


So...

Who's going to be the first guy to try it out on his pringles can fleshlight? :ROTFL:

Robertsr 03-22-2012 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deuce (Post 2269483)
So...

Who's going to be the first guy to try it out on his pringles can fleshlight? :ROTFL:

Oh, you'd need 2 of them for that. Can't just rock the pringles can one handed...

danssoslow 03-22-2012 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deuce (Post 2269483)
Ever seen someone smacked across the head with a four or five cell maglight?

I have been hit with one, and a grip was not necessary for me to understand the guy's point. :D It didn't take much of a wack to realize its effective either. Bad times...

Deuce 03-22-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danssoslow (Post 2270267)
I have been hit with one, and a grip was not necessary for me to understand the guy's point. :D It didn't take much of a wack to realize its effective either. Bad times...

Oh I wasn't arguing for the grip, it's a novelty at best. I was remarking at the mockery of the light in general. A Mag light can mess up your day before you know what hit you.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO
© MCB Network LLC