mcarterbrown.com  

Ebay Oddities Found something funny, out of place, or you just need to share it? Post those here

Old 08-25-2012, 09:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
Brady "B-DAZL" Coleman

CCM Fan
Oh..... My..... GOD!!!!

I hope this guy gets full asking price!! Lol!

My Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

B-Dazl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
MCB Member

It gets better!

Quote:
Is the price correct on that Bravo One? A new one is only like $170 so did you mean $180? I wanted to pick my brother one up but $1800 is a bit steep.

Quote:
$1,800 is the correct price This is far from the original new one i have been working on this gun for over 2 years now and have put more than $2,500 into it the barrell alone has more than $800-900 dollars worth of upgrades
There is also custom paintjob on the gun there is reciever, exterior and interior, functional modifications done to this gun that you will not find on any other bravo one due to the extensive hours of work i have done to it, theres almost nothing original from the gun left almost everything has been changed and/or modified with expesive parts the hanguard alone on the barrel ran me over $400 an actual M4A1 carbine charging handle cocks the gun back and is functional the side hole on the gun has been filled in and the old cocking system removed perminantly you will never find a bravo one that will match the calibre of this one due to the craftsmanship and engineering done to it to create functional modifications.
I told him I was interested (which I am) to see better pictures of what he's done. Who knows maybe he actually did do some great custom one-off work to it? I've always been a bit of an optimist.
Agglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 03:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
MCB Member

Just got another update! Cyclone feed and Egrip too! See guys it's actually not that crazy a price. He didn't want to get me pictures of the custom cocking whatever though.
Old 08-25-2012, 03:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Yes, I own a splatmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agglet View Post
I told him I was interested (which I am) to see better pictures of what he's done. Who knows maybe he actually did do some great custom one-off work to it? I've always been a bit of an optimist.
Still doesn't make it worth $1800. You can put a $2000 stereo into a $1000 car, but that doesn't make it a $3000 car.
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
I want to run a hose to my buttocks and run my marker off methane.
I see a walrus. He has a toothpick. Hes picking his tooth and eating a Popsicle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waylost View Post
You got that wrong it's: Less Paint, More Balls
splatmaster12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 04:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
MCB Member

Don't worry about me he won't be getting my $1800.
I just wanted better pictures of his "custom" work.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:16 PM   #16 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

While the guy is still out of his mind for asking that much, you guys ARE overlooking there is a decent bit of custom work into this thing. The side-cocking slot has been filled and he's modded the receivers to use an M4-style charging handle for the actual cocking, not just for decoration. All of the other stuff on there does add up pretty quick, but again, no one these days is paying a premium for cosmetic mods. The "distressed" paint job is actually sort of popular among the milsim guys since it makes it look like the gun has been around the block a few times. If he was dumb enough to put an actual Eotech on there and not an airsoft copy, that's quite a few bills too. Like I said, not worth anywhere near $1800 to anyone but a fool with money to burn, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he had almost that much put into it.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:53 PM   #17 (permalink)
Post Whore

I can respect putting some time into anything; but claiming 8-900 in the barrel alone? Who gives a $100 estimate on work already done anyways? The guy is straight out lying and delusional. He's asking more for this paintball gun than the real rifle it is modeled after goes for.
danssoslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:18 AM   #18 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

The only way I would pay 800 dollars for a barrel would be if it casts an anti-gravity shield around the paintball allowing it to fly straight forever, until it hits a target.
"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we ... kill those people." - William Melvin Hicks

newfangled feedback transporter link

Swoop body b2k4 Bushmaster for sale
Kmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:42 AM   #19 (permalink)
"Fidget"

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmak View Post
The only way I would pay 800 dollars for a barrel would be if it casts an anti-gravity shield around the paintball allowing it to fly straight forever, until it hits a target.
or heat seeking paintballs. ..I would put $800 into a barrel if its guaranteed to never miss reguardless of how I aimed.
(It would have to have this "replay")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pxjnl1yuXk

MCB FEEDBACK

4G010H3R0'S WTB THREAD

Facebook Page
4G010H3R0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 02:58 PM   #20 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4G010H3R0 View Post
or heat seeking paintballs. ..I would put $800 into a barrel if its guaranteed to never miss reguardless of how I aimed.
(It would have to have this "replay")
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pxjnl1yuXk

That would revolutionize blind firing. We could all be Gene Simmons from Runaway!!!
danssoslow is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Ebay Oddities