mcarterbrown.com

mcarterbrown.com (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/)
-   Ebay Oddities (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ebay-oddities/)
-   -   Who's the idiot? (http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/ebay-oddities/221282-whos-idiot.html)

99BPS 12-16-2012 09:33 PM

Who's the idiot?

Smart Parts Nerve Paintball Gun w Halo B V35 Rip Drive Loader Hopper | eBay

Is there something I don't know about Halo's?

or...

Is that one very much on backwards?

SEFishy 12-16-2012 11:11 PM

its on backwards. Id pay 200 for that setup. Iv always missed my nerve

Jebus 12-16-2012 11:18 PM

I put loaders on backwards all the time...and not a bad price for a nurve

Jaan 12-17-2012 02:50 AM

Kathy L Porter. That's who.

99BPS 12-17-2012 02:54 AM

Putting it on wrong is one thing,
using a pic of a backwards hopper as your listing?
idk, I tend to think at least a sec more about the pic I wanna use for a listing.

BUT THE PRICE IS SO RIGHT. haha part of me wonders if the marker has been a bit less then well maintained tho. I have it watched, but I had to lol at the pics, if it sells close to the starting point of 200 someones getting one of the sickest deals. Nerves are all going cheap on ebay, some nicer then this, but the halo (looks pretty new) w/ rip really makes this package awesome for <250 (assuming it goes that low)

pillage 12-17-2012 08:28 AM

Lafayette Trumpet Brass Used Great Condition | eBay
Well don't feel so bad, she has a trombone listed for sale as a trumpet too.

99BPS 12-17-2012 01:35 PM

Lol ftw.

maggot 12-17-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99BPS (Post 2564969)
Putting it on wrong is one thing,
using a pic of a backwards hopper as your listing?
idk, I tend to think at least a sec more about the pic I wanna use for a listing.

Uhhh, she's obviously she's a reseller. I don't know why it would come as a surprise that a non-paintballer wouldn't know how to assemble a marker. I don't see the big deal here.

WebFisher 12-17-2012 08:06 PM

She states in her Trumpet listing that she works for a pawn shop. Don't expect her to know how it is supposed to go. However, on that note, how did the Pawn shop know how much to pawn an item for if they can't figure out the difference between a Trombone and a Trumpet?

99BPS 12-17-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebFisher (Post 2565545)
She states in her Trumpet listing that she works for a pawn shop. Don't expect her to know how it is supposed to go. However, on that note, how did the Pawn shop know how much to pawn an item for if they can't figure out the difference between a Trombone and a Trumpet?

This is mostly my point. Further how they can know if something works well or properly. The nerve is supposed to be new and the halo is supposed to be working well with rip drive. If I was more confident the seller could be sure of either of those things I'd consider placing a bid on that 200$ setup that didn't get a single bid the first time up.