mcarterbrown.com

Ebay Oddities Found something funny, out of place, or you just need to share it? Post those here

Old 11-06-2013, 02:05 AM   #21 (permalink)
AGD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fridaddy View Post
Pics of the wife?
Why? Are you looking for yet another one?
For sale:
AGD parts/barrels

Feedback
MCB AO
mooseslake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:25 PM   #22 (permalink)
THIS MEANS FARGIN WAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by woouulf View Post

Well if that was her i keep her a couple more years ......
Old 11-06-2013, 11:37 PM   #23 (permalink)
Certified Gunsmith

Kilt Fan
If you're interested in selling that Blade II you have in your store for a closer-to-bluebook price, drop me a line.

I've been hunting for one of those forever. Just so darn ugly!
Iconic Muffinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 02:49 AM   #24 (permalink)

His is the only one up. I think when they came out they were more expensive than talons but not more than $35 or so at his point its vintage. The rule with ebay is things are worth what people are willing to pay for them. You'd be shocked sometimes. I sold an empty perfume bottle i pulled out of the recycling while cleaning my grandparents house out for $30. If somebody that started out with this marker 15 years ago is a lawyer now and gets nostalgic he might pay $200 for it. You never know.
mikeve1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:58 AM   #25 (permalink)
camocow200

That is so true. Im doing that sort of thing with an ICD 04 FS just for nostalgic reasons..

Ebay, camocow200 (700)+
MCB 275 +
woouulf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:18 AM   #26 (permalink)

Vulcans are honestly worth more than they often sell for. The plastic isn't to the quality that the original glassfiber composite that BE used in black stingrays but its better than the clear/coloured plastics that BE later went to for all manner of guns and accessories. I've owned three and the only "break" involved the tab that secures the shoulder stock to one of them.

The things consistently shoot high 280s to 290s and hold that for a good 40 shots or so from a single 12 gram. The internal seals are so good I've returned to vulcans a whole YEAR after installing a 12 gram into them, and find the things are still full. I can't do that with my $500ish Avratech Retro 7 after a couple days.

For a "ported" plastic barrel that's moulded as part of the upper receiver, they're easy to clean thanks to the flip lever that clamshells the upper and lower receiver apart, and they actually tend to short quieter than any of my metal guns. They also shoot surpringsly straight. They do make good sniper guns as a result, especially in woodsball. I have routinely lofted balls out 200 feet and nailed the same tree trunk 8 or 9 times out of ten in a row.

I just put my last one up on ebay on friday and I'm still debating deleting the auction and keeping it. They weigh next to nothing and there's certainly room in my pump gun box. Maybe I'll make an adapter to fit the gun over/under style under one of my much louder guns (like my A5 with the maximizer barrel tip that makes the gun sound like an bofors gun firing off)for times I want to surprise someone (and then hail paint at them once they figure out where I'm shooting from).
DeeEight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 11:30 AM   #27 (permalink)
camocow200

I was looking at the one you have lised on ebay and was going to buy it, but i figured shipping would kill you and after ebay and PP fee's you would end up with a dollar or two..

Ebay, camocow200 (700)+
MCB 275 +
woouulf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 09:48 PM   #28 (permalink)
Micromags 4 Life

Fan of EMR
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeEight View Post
Vulcans are honestly worth more than they often sell for. The plastic isn't to the quality that the original glassfiber composite that BE used in black stingrays but its better than the clear/coloured plastics that BE later went to for all manner of guns and accessories. I've owned three and the only "break" involved the tab that secures the shoulder stock to one of them.

The things consistently shoot high 280s to 290s and hold that for a good 40 shots or so from a single 12 gram. The internal seals are so good I've returned to vulcans a whole YEAR after installing a 12 gram into them, and find the things are still full. I can't do that with my $500ish Avratech Retro 7 after a couple days.

For a "ported" plastic barrel that's moulded as part of the upper receiver, they're easy to clean thanks to the flip lever that clamshells the upper and lower receiver apart, and they actually tend to short quieter than any of my metal guns. They also shoot surpringsly straight. They do make good sniper guns as a result, especially in woodsball. I have routinely lofted balls out 200 feet and nailed the same tree trunk 8 or 9 times out of ten in a row.

I just put my last one up on ebay on friday and I'm still debating deleting the auction and keeping it. They weigh next to nothing and there's certainly room in my pump gun box. Maybe I'll make an adapter to fit the gun over/under style under one of my much louder guns (like my A5 with the maximizer barrel tip that makes the gun sound like an bofors gun firing off)for times I want to surprise someone (and then hail paint at them once they figure out where I'm shooting from).
I agree with everything you just said. They are really under estimated markers. I bought one at an ODD LOTS some 10 years ago for $10 brand new. The thing shot great and there wasn't a target I couldn't hit. I tapped the rear of the valve with a Macroline fitting and screwed an asa into the side of the grip at the bottom. It ran great. I don't know what happened to it after all those years. The Vulcan held air like no other and I must have taken everything completely apart about 100 times messing with it. I think the pump handle eventually cracked but hey, that was easily fixed.

MCB
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
AO
http://www.automags.org/forums/showt...2&page=1&pp=30

If you see the marker in my profile pic, contact me. I will trade you two bags of pistachios and a shoe shine for it.
Dawg047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:15 AM   #29 (permalink)
Its a sport of honor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseslake View Post
Why? Are you looking for yet another one?
Well, I guess I should keep to the two wifes I already have.

Deputy Sheriff/Death Investigator.
My day begins when yours ends.
Fridaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:50 PM   #30 (permalink)

... Legit does anyone have one for ...well a good price....

The wife I mean ....
tippmann_guy is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Ebay Oddities