mcarterbrown.com  

Ebay Oddities Found something funny, out of place, or you just need to share it? Post those here

Old 09-05-2006, 10:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
MCB Member

I actually thought about a drum feed because I was thinking about modding a mag into a Thompson when I was thinking about playing Allied at D-Day. The more I thought about how to make the drum feed work, the more I thought about something along the lines of a Qloader. The concept can be made to work, but I don't think it will ever be very reliable.

Nice work, nunrleft.

custar
custar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 02:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Does anyone else think the angle of the stock looks a bit. . . extreme? It looks like if you actually tried to shoulder thing, the rest of the gun would be above your head.

Deadfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 02:59 PM   #13 (permalink)

Does anyone know the current high bidder "Going Home"?

I see him all the time buying and selling mags. I think he even bought my Spyder Hyperframe that I sold on Ebay a few months ago.
Old 09-06-2006, 04:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
MCB Member

Well if he bought your spider frame, then you must know who he is....

But I see him all the time as well on ebay. Im curious to know who this person is
Demonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 04:47 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonio View Post

But I see him all the time as well on ebay. Im curious to know who this person is
Unless I wasn't paying attention. Which is most likely the case. Just ask my wife.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
King of the OFG

Send a message via MSN to Robertsr

Kilt Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonio View Post

He's the lousy bastard that snipes up all the decent mag gear on ebay and sells it at much higher prices.

We've gone head to head several times, and I think he has always won. He has a real niche carved out. God bless him for making a profit with buying and selling, but I've "blessed" him more than once when he snagged a perfectly good price out from under me.

FEEDBACK
Robertsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 08:25 PM   #17 (permalink)
GWC Lifetime Member

That thing is ugly IMHO. As far as drum feeds go, I was working on one for a 68 special, but ran lost interest as the 68 is not FA and after several attempts it only worked half way. Now Im back onto my RRPG progect, one verson of which I plan to be drum feed as the thing looks like a thompson anyway (without a stock) One of these days I'll get the bugs ironed out of the valvetrain and start to realy throw money at it, until then.........
Al Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 12:00 AM   #18 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertsr View Post
He's the lousy bastard that snipes up all the decent mag gear on ebay and sells it at much higher prices.

We've gone head to head several times, and I think he has always won. He has a real niche carved out. God bless him for making a profit with buying and selling, but I've "blessed" him more than once when he snagged a perfectly good price out from under me.
I feel you there. I've gone through the same with GH - I've also been kiped on a few auctions, but then again I've won some from him to. There are deals to be had on ebay - and good for him for making a profit. I'd do the same but I find it so hard to let go of anything
Demonio is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Ebay Oddities