mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic and Mechanical Found a steal of a deal? Share the wealth! Link them here

Old 07-22-2006, 02:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

I bought a lot similar to that, got about 12 .68 carbs. Not a bad deal for 270 bucks. I still have alot left, but I've already broke even. I would say if you're good at workin with tippmanns, its a good way to pick up some easy money. You might only need to sell a third to cover the cost of the guns, which means youd have like 13 guns to do whatever you want with.
Old 07-22-2006, 02:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

Well if he is able to work out a deal with me, I would be using them for my team, not to make a profit.
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 12:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus
Well if he is able to work out a deal with me, I would be using them for my team, not to make a profit.
How many and what do you need? I might be able to work out a seperate deal with you.
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post331126
himurax13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 12:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

Well I want the whole rental package, all 20 for my team. This is something that would help us out greatly and get them off the ground right away. I'm willing to work out a deal with you including shipping for these, and maybe if the price is right, I'll buy the case full of goodies as well for myself. My email is p_celani at hotmail.com, email me there. Talk with you soon.
Old 07-23-2006, 10:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
Post Whore

Well I could get 20 Custom 98's for you Titus but I cannot garantee that all of them will work. You might need to order some parts from Tippmann or you could send the markers to them.
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
Old 07-23-2006, 10:50 AM   #16 (permalink)
www.tituspb.com

And that would be fine if they all don't work, gives the boys something to learn and tinker with.
Old 07-23-2006, 10:04 PM   #17 (permalink)
Post Whore

I officially have 8 98's, 6 Pro-Carbines, and 6 Pro-Lites in this package. Titus, the reserve for this auction is much lower than the price I quoted you. I can make a seperate deal with you in about a week for 20 98's.
Quote:
My MCB Feedback
Old 08-03-2006, 03:00 AM   #18 (permalink)
Post Whore

Hmm, this might be up for sale again soon. I am starting to believe that the winning bidder has no intention of paying for either of my auctions. I might be adding a few more guns to the lot.
Quote:
My MCB Feedback
Old 08-04-2006, 05:48 PM   #19 (permalink)
Post Whore

Here we go again gang. The new link includes the new price and pics. Remember this is obo, I prefer someone local to pick up.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/spo/190160417.html
Quote:
My MCB Feedback

mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Electronic and Mechanical