mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic and Mechanical Found a steal of a deal? Share the wealth! Link them here

Old 02-25-2013, 01:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
older, working on wiser

My first field went under in 2002, i just bought what was in storage.

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:16 am Post subject: Spring is near, and so is this new gear!
So i was browsing my local craigslist, and what did i see? the very first guy i feared on the field had a posting. Dan owned the first shop i played at in 1998. He shot a VM 68 with an all american (before they went downhill). I learned quick what not to do, and he taught me a lot over the years. Sadly closed many years ago after a careless player removed their mask and well, the lawsuit followed. The silver lining... I get whats left tomorrow! Heres a preview with my pics coming tomorrow. If you love this era of paintball like i do I'd like to hear from you here. I still use a unique harness and the same shocker sport from our tourneys in 99. The top cocker is the same minicocker that my best friend(then and now) played with in our tournament. he has plans for that one im looking forward to the nostalgia of rebuilding these and bringing it all back to life.

evansville.craigslist....52976.html

_________________Pics are here some things need alot of love. some are bnib. heres what we got... this is four unique harnesses. the 2 8+1 are never used and the two 4+1 are still in 9-10 cond with no velcro or visible wear. dust yes but... these things can carry a 114 ci tank in the +1. or two extra 140's lol. also here is a renegade 6+1in 8-10 cond. i like it though. here we have kind of an overview... 20 140s including 4 jt speedpods, 13 vl 100 pods. 15 9 oz Co2 tanks 4 with on/offs. 4 buttplates with this one that encompasses the whole tank. about 20 10 rd tubes and 15 or so shakem hoppers. some interesting styles but mostly vl200s. one ricochet. you can see the old jt mask here also. nto the cockers and it wasnt pretty. years of paint had the autococker stcuck tight for about 5 mins and the minicocker was better but needs work. automag might have been worse.if i knew anything about them i would tell you. there was splatter left on the body that has peeled off some anno. any tips here? one simple rental, one simple rental with shocktech lp chamber, one aci maverick, one spyder with a nifty little xpan. my fave little spyder with the smartparts wood grips and matching teardrop barrel. a little xpan on here too. the mag has a shocktech valve on it and beyond that idk maybe you can help me with that. The cocker is stock i think except the reg. sticks out of a hole someone cut in the shroud. maybe its not. looks stock though. one of my fave groups here. 3 bnib gt stocks and one gently used. One perfect bnib gadget grip. bnib macro line sets, sharkrail sight for mag (silver) and spyder (black) squeegee, pin valves, slide checks, traccer rebuildx 2 stingray rebuild. mag rebuild, jt visor, stock mag valve, ans grips, 2x mag double triggers, pirahna shark rail, lp chamber, idk what this little spool is but its new, variuos oring kits unlabeled, a shocktech spring kit for spyder and aci gauge. all that was factory sealed. dirty as can be but... these pics i dont know much about. if you recognize anything please let me know these are fun here. survival guides to, spyder, mag, 68 carbine, stingray, and high pressure. original manuals for shocker sport, vm 68, trracer, maverick, talon, scott goggles, the dsds 494 slider i love this one. spyder, and prolite.
some random stickers (love proball) and a mini jt catalog. pletny of scott and jt masks, some will like the goggleflauge, some might like the whippersnapper. check out the pellet id in the dsds manual. (daves scent delivery system) If anyone see anything they need for a project, hit me up as i am a reasonable guy. And also i will be needing parts to awaken the dead here and will be counting on a few of you.I am soo extremely happy and proud with what some would call a pile of junk. Thanks for looking and all o the help Identifying parts and tech and well everything.
zacgodwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to Deathwish_DW Send a message via Yahoo to Deathwish_DW

thats an awesome find!

Any chance I'd be able to snag one of the horizontal packs? I prefer those over verticals.. fat man friendly :P

Proud Dealer of: Bob Long - DLX - Ninja Paintball - GOG - Deadlywind - Valken

MCB Feedback 57+ (People don't really leave me feedback, lol :d)
PBN Feedback 314+
eBay Feedback 1906+
Deathwish_DW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Old school from way back!

Great find ....... ahh the good old day's. Are you going to be selling any of this stuff?
If so how about a price on one of the 4+1 Horizontal pod pack (I don't really need the "+1"), maybe a 50 round shake and bake hopper and a gas through T-Stock?

Thanks in advance
Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 4 Sterling Pumps, 2 Phantom for SC and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
MVP its not brain science

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
willing to part the slam pods?

Please Check out our Team Website: Team Conversion
Please Like us on FB: Team Conversion

My MCarterBrown Feedback:
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimace
Like any thread on MCB ever stays on one topic. Just pick something random and join in.
grimcpt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to voodooballer

mmm wish i had that teardrop and those grips for my hammer XD
voodooballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
Addicted to MCB

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
dibs on mag, mini cocker, wood grips and spring feed if your selling. I'm local too!!
Old 02-25-2013, 07:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Addicted to MCB

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMPlayer View Post
dibs on mag, mini cocker, wood grips and spring feed if your selling. I'm local too!!
oops, forgot, sending pm.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Sent you a pM. Love those side cocking spyders. They were some of the first markers I played paintball with. So much fun.

Great project to be sure. Even have those armbands! great for a get together game with friends.
matteusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Also nelson still makes those "pellets" they are for deer hunters and I have heard from some that they do work!
matteusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
older, working on wiser

thats so cool. if you cross me i might stink you up with carefully aimed doe urine.
zacgodwin is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Ebay » Electronic and Mechanical