|Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|11-28-2009, 12:39 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2009
Just got this in a trade. Planned on it being a backup/wife gun, but she "thinks its ugly" . its a little rough, but it shoots great. As you can see in the pictures the back of the gun looks like it was dropped ( i got it this way, no real clue), this makes taking the back plate a little difficult to take off. could probably be easily fixed with a file.
overall condition is a 7/10.
- its eyed, and yes they work.
- ccm feedneck, looks like someone used it as a chew toy and then tried to cover it up with a sharpie :facepalm:
- WGP hpr, might need fine tuned, just shot it in the backyard.
- Aardvark Trinity LPR, and also a dye LPR (the kind you need a allen key for)
- 2 WGP barrels, silver and black, both gloss finish
- Orange SAM bolt and dye black bolt kit.
- NDZ inline ASA w/ 2 gauge ports.
The angel is NOT for sale (unless you feel like paying 300)
Price - 140 pp'd and shipped w/ tracking. Im semi flexible.
Will add the tank and on/off from the angel for 100 more.
- Older timmies (GZ , 2k2, classics)
- Older angels (lcd/ir3/speed) :tup:
Last edited by shockeruti; 11-28-2009 at 03:46 PM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|