mcarterbrown.com

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 12-20-2009, 01:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Exclamation $300 ship'd and PP'd__PINK U/L frame'd DM5

PAYPAL PREFERED!!!!!
but MONEY ORDERS will be accepted

WANT'S:
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CASH ONLY
CASH ONLY
CASH ONLY
CASH ONLY
CASH ONLY
CASH ONLY
CASH ONLY
CASH ONLY

I SWEAR TO GOD!! If you offer me ANYHTING else so help me i will come to your house, roundhouse you in the groin, and tie your mother and father up "along with yourself" and force you all to watch as i bang your sister relentlessly.

Also PLEASE refrain from posting things like, "amazing gat" or " nice gun dude" or "lol love your rules" I don't need to come here thinking i might have sold my marker only to find things like that posted, i've been let down enough recently.

OK GUYS! Said i was not going to sell it but buying present's for my family is more important to me than a gun i never use. This is a CHERRY CONDITION 1/50 PINK Dm5 with u/l frame. THIS IS LEGIT FACTORY ANNO! Straight from Dye Precision, no re-anno-ing has been done...i can even get you a picture of the cerial number to prove im being legit. The only 2 upgrades the gun has are a delrin green lucky bolt and a dm6 U/L board. "I may be keeping the bolt" Hands down the most smooth, sweet shooting gun i have ever owned. With a tuned LPR and a slight weight difference...kick does not exist with this marker. You could cut up a nice hot meal on a plate sitting right on top of this DM5 while it was in non stop PSP and never drop a bite. I originally got this marker in honor of my Aunt who is a breast cancer survivor. Was always a back up and never a main, but the few times i did bring it out at practice it never let me down. It was constanly turning heads, ppl walking up to me and saying " dude, bro, that **** is bad *** you gotta let my buy that gat off you" Every practice this happened...it never failed. But seeing how i have not been able to get a job for the past 2 years "even with being a college Grad" money is non-existant in my bank account. My family is my life and i want to have some cash to buy them gift's this year, but i can't unless i let this RARE baby go. I would be HAPPY to make you a video showing how amazing this gat shoot's upon request!

Go ahead and find one in this "Factory Original"condition with a u/l frame, i dare you. Don't be fooled by other "Anno'd" DM5's claiming to be legit because they are not. You CANNOT find these things anymore. This thing is mint.
Price: $300 FIRM...I will eat shipping AND Fee's I am already LOWBALLING the hell out of myself but it's Christmas time and i need the money. You know this gun is worth it, i know this gun is worth it, never did i want to sell this but i have to. Your getting a deal on a rare gat, there are no two ways about it.

If intrested at all PLEASE leave a message here and or PM me as well. I hope this marker will get the chance to make someone else as happy as it did me, and i hope you can help me buy my family gifts this season. Merry christmas and thanks for looking at my gat.

Last edited by asylum11; 12-30-2009 at 11:27 AM.
asylum11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Meow.

AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Hi, welcome to MCB and good luck with your sale but, there is no need for the obnoxious symbols in the title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagels View Post
When face palm is not enough, you face rocket.
i8pie2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 01:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i8pie2day View Post
Hi, welcome to MCB and good luck with your sale but, there is no need for the obnoxious symbols in the title.
oop's forgot, been a while since i have sold here, i will change it. And welcome to mcarterbrown.com to you as well

Last edited by asylum11; 12-20-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rec Poster

ttt
Old 12-22-2009, 01:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

ttt
Old 12-25-2009, 11:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

interested pm me curious of condition any nicks scratches or problems every??? thanks!
YaMaHaUsA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

CCM Fan
What if I do not have a sister? Only brothers!
sniper97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 12:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper97 View Post
What if I do not have a sister? Only brothers!
that's when i just untie your mother and Opt out for her. Unless one of your brothers has their girlfriend over, then we would have ourselves a ball game!
Old 12-26-2009, 01:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Facta Non Verba

Send a message via MSN to Deuce

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by asylum11 View Post
[CENTER]PAYPAL PREFERED!!!!!
but MONEY ORDERS will be accepted

WANT'S:

[SIZE="4"]
I SWEAR TO GOD!! If you offer me ANYHTING else so help me i will come to your house, roundhouse you in the groin, and tie your mother and father up "along with yourself" and force you all to watch as i bang your sister relentlessly.

Also PLEASE refrain from posting things like, "amazing gat" or " nice gun dude" or "lol love your rules" I don't need to come here thinking i might have sold my marker only to find things like that posted, i've been let down enough recently.
I'd buy that for a dollar!

Co-Captain/ Co-Founder
Team-Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper duke View Post
I'd wipe, play-on and overshoot.
Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 06:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Deuce View Post
I'd buy that for a dollar!
learn to paste much?

Gun is sold everyone!

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic