mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 02-10-2007, 11:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

$450 Dollar Quest

I'm just not playing very much anymore. Amazingly, I have a life, and things that come along with that life cost money. Paintball is a bit of a parasite, sucking up my money flow.

"The Quest Paintball Marker has arrived fully stocked with a host of features. Designed with the player in mind, itsí sleek compact appearance is not only aesthetically appealing, but functional as well. The Slider Frame offers 2 positions for the player to choose from, a forward set of frame holes for the front player in mind or a further back set for all the back players out there. The trigger guard is enlarged to fit any sized hands on the triggers sweet spot. The Spot Trigger comes fully adjustable and equipped with bearings and a magnetic return. Both dually needed because at a blazing fast 23bps speed and with a 1500 rd capability (68/4500), The Quest will outshoot and outlast the competition.

For the tournament player at heart it comes cocker threaded, so no need to cart around another set of barrels, integrated snatch grip for the long walks from the pits to the field, and a trigger programmable board including NXL, PSP, and standard semi-auto modes. Together with a clamping feedneck and break beam anti-chop eyes The Quest is capable of fitting a variety of loaders and shooting paint break free.

With its simplistic 2-piece internal Bolt/Pin combo, maintenance and repair are a breeze. No more putting bolts back together backwards, or inserting a cup seal wrong. A quick wipe down and re-grease and your back on the field shootin fools all day long. "

She was used by CP for testing with their products, then after working it's way through another owner, found it's way to me. She's never seen the field, and is in wonderful cosmetic condition. She's got a few very small scratches here, and there, but nothing that can be seen more than a foot away. The Feedneck Collar somehow got a few scratches from the screw, but you can't see it with the screw in. (I forgot to put the feedneck collar back on in the pictures... It's on her now though.) No barrel is included, but I will add the Javelin for $20 more. For the most part, it's stock, aside for a CP Regulator. I just picked up some anodized screws from 125 Customs, which are Red. They look stunning
Unfortunately, I'm having problems with the eyes. After 3 Shots, they turn off. She still shoots though. It's a simple and cheap fix, either replacement of the board, or eyes.

I would like $450+Shipping.
No Trades. I need cash.
I won't be shipping first, and I reserve the right to back out at any time, as do you.
I am firm on the price. I prefer MO over Paypal.
Raspberry Lemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rec Poster

ttt
Old 03-03-2007, 02:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rec Poster

ttt
Old 03-05-2007, 10:59 PM   #4 (permalink)

I know you say no trades but I also know you want this and a Halo.

-Aardvark red bolt
-Tadao m5
-Sidewinder
-SCM III (not pictured, the PBC is long gone)
-CP Roller
-CCM No Rise
-Hybrid Grips
-O-ring kit for years

CrunchyMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 05:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Sorry, but I'm trying to get out of paintball :< The only trade I might consider is a buzzard, or a hurricane, in which case I would add some stuff

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic