mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 02-21-2010, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

SOLD!!!NIB EMAG stock FS/trade-maybe+cash...(I'm going to cry now...)

As posted this is a new in box EMAG, completely stock as far as i can tell but in mint condition minus very miniscule wear along some of the sharper edges as it was a store display model at the old Paint Pellet Game store here in the Denver area. I got this directly from Mike Gropp over a year ago and after sharing stories about the good old days the night I bought it I thought, "This gun will be mine forever!" Alas, it cannot be... unless anyone wants to buy a kid or two, as I am in need of the money more than another gorgeous gun in my small but beloved collection. The gun comes in the original box with video, charger, battery... everything except the plastic battery plug that disappeared on Mike sometime over the years. I have not aired it up in nearly a year but it worked flawlessly last time I did. The shot counter shows 665 total shots, most of which are trigger pulls with the battery plugged in and no air, the rest being dry fires with air. NO PAINT HAS EVER BEEN FIRED THROUGH THIS GUN! Gloss and Matte Black. There is some very minor Anno wear along the rail fins below the valve, couple spots on the sight rail and the bottom edge of the battery casing, from being on display in the store. These are barely noticeable. This gun may not have the X-valve or level 10 or upgraded boards of some others for sale here but I believe there is something powerful in old school equipment in NIB condition. I'm also not the biggest fan of elaborate upgrades prefering to appreciate things that are simply done right the first time by solid manufacturers.
That being said, it does have an awesome Shocktech On/Off ASA that looks Badass on this gun.

Starting at $700 OBO

I also have feedback on AO from a MicroMag I sold sometime ago. Just search "Mystwulf" in the feed back section.
I'm also a member with, the same ID name, of pbnation, pbreview, automags.org and tunka.com (colorado paintball club) with feedback or people who know me on these sights.
EBAY ID's are: teajax (family account with most of my sales history)
and: mystwulf999 (personal account so I stop cluttering my wifes watchlist with PB gear)

I do expect payment recieved and cleared before shipping (yes, I have Paypal). In the event of a trade we can work something out.
If you are local to Denver and surrounding front range we can meet for free local pickup/delivery.

I'm pretty open: either something I want for myself or something I can sell to make up the difference in cash (just more hassle that way). Feel free to offer up but here is a partial list of things I'm interested in.

Brass--Sheridan/PMI, Palmers.
Classic Nelson based, specifically a Kodiak.
Palmers
Nice looking and functional basic or Upgraded mags
Nice looking and functional basic or Upgraded Cockers, Snipers, ICD, Action Markers, Carter, Sterling, Grey Ghost.
Tippmann--Pro carbine and older in good condition prefered, maybe newer models. This is last on the list for a reason though.
Electros would have to be very much in my favor as I would almost certainly look to resell it and have had problems with this process in the past because I am not as skilled at cleaning up/fixing most of them and the market is flooded in my opinion.
That being clear as mud now...
I really do need the money or I would NOT be selling this so for a trade to work I'm basically looking to knock the cash price down for you, but only so far. This would most likely result in trades in my favor but if it works for me and works for you...

Hmudd--If you see this I'm truly sorry I have to sell it after beating you to it in the first place. Hopefully this won't be the last Mag I own! :cry:

Last edited by Mystwulf; 03-10-2010 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Sold
Mystwulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

trade

pm'ed you.
boatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
(V) (o,,,o) (V) WOOP WOOP

Beautiful marker man, hope you get what your looking for.

This is the tenth line of my signature

Last edited by foughtwolf; 02-21-2010 at 08:08 PM.
foughtwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
One lung

CCM Fan
Pm'd you
MCB FBhttp://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
kruger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Inch of Gold

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
PBN Fan
How is this stuff floating around in Denver and I never find it?!

Nice marker!
Old 02-24-2010, 11:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

PM'd

My YouTube Channel with Shocker Turbo Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/KingAcqu...s?feature=mhee

Feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post734946
KingAcquisitions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Got the pm'd trade offers and mulling over a few ideas here and automags.org. Just ended my work week and totally brain fried. Let me back with you guys in the next day or two if that's cool. I'll check in tomorrow.
I do have one decent cash offer but would like more... though I am such a gun whore trades sound appealing...
Old 02-26-2010, 06:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Currently debating with the wife how much cash we "need" in the very near future and it's looking around $400ish. Take this roughly into account when considering trade offers. I'll have to pass on the Karnivor offer, as it sounded like a straight trade and really need money. My wife is really worried about how long it would take me to resell anything I trade for, especially since I like to play with stuff before I let it go ... that then makes it harder to let go

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic