mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 04-13-2010, 08:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Incredible DM7 w/upgrades and HPA tank

The DM7 and DXS tank are both sold!

1. paypal only and by verified members only
2. shipping via USPS Priority with insurance and delivery confirmation
3. i will only ship within the contiguous 48 states unless otherwise discussed first
4. i am fair, honest, and reasonable... you please be, too
5. read my feedback so you'll know that i am rock solid (links are in my signature)

today i am selling my beautiful DM7. this marker is in 9.9-of-10 condition and functions 100% perfectly. i have cleaned and lubed it this week, including replacing every o-ring on the marker, so its ready to shoot right out of the box. it has a Virtue board, Orange bolt with tophat mod, CP shorty reg, CP on/off ASA, matching Dye UL barrel, and i just ordered a CP flow plug which will also be included (i can either install it for the buyer or just throw it in the box).

as with any used marker there are some imperfections and, in the interest of full disclosure, i have taken pics of the two marks in the anno and they're included below. also, the eye pipe is cracked but still works fine so i havent replaced it. aside from these items, the marker is 10-of-10 perfect condition.

also, i am selling the DXS 68/4500 stubby shown in the pics. the tank is flawless and has an original manufacture date of 02/2007 so it still has two years remaining before its due for its first hydro retest. the Myth reg shown is brand new and was just put on the tank sunday evening. the tank will also include a brand new aluminum thread protector and a better nipple cover, too.

note: the pics below were taken this evening, so what you see is exactly what you'll get. the video in the link below the pictures was shot yesterday showing that the DM is 100% functional.

$425 shipped ...or... $500 shipped w/HPA tank

DM7 Shooting Video

Last edited by G-FOURce; 04-14-2010 at 12:40 AM.
G-FOURce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 03:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I know they're sold... but thats a NICE gun!
Old 06-09-2010, 09:29 AM   #3 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebiggestfish26 View Post
I know they're sold... but thats a NICE gun!
yeah, i wish i had kept it. i dont say that with many of my markers, but that DM7 was tight!
G-FOURce is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic