mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 07:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

(Price Dropped) Lovingly abused Olive Green Invert Mini, Sly barrel, and partkits.

Alright!

I have an Olive Green invert mini.

The ANTHILL grips do not come with it. The stock olive green grips do. That is a secondary feedneck, the original is scraped and damaged from attempts to remove it, however performance is flawless. I CAN NOT GET IT OFF. I broke a strap wrench trying and gave up on it. If you want, you can try. I pass onto you the after-market feedneck.

- APE Rampage board
- 2nd Generation
- Upgraded bolt
- Bolt spring kit
- Shoots ropes

ISSUES
-The marker has a ABNORMAL gas efficiency problem. I can not get it to give more then 600 shots off a 68/3000 tank. I just tried and counted. I do not know why, I have tried tuning it but the mini was my first electronic. I want people to be aware of this issue as I wasn't made aware of it.

- Mild cosmetic wear. I abused and used this thing lovingly.

NOT SHOWN IN PICTURES - The pull-out-bolt has a huge gouge in it from the screw that holds it in place. It is cosmetic, and has not affected the performance of the mini. When you unscrew the back and take it out, its just damaged paint. This was my dumb fault for not 'degassing' the marker properly. It works identical now to before I made that mistake.

Invert Mini metal case.

- The case comes with all the foam inserts, owners manual
- The handle is broken off of the case, and the case has a hell of a lot of scratches on it. This is not a pretty looking carrying case, but it works just fine.
- Yes, that is floss. No, I don't know why its there. Previous owner left it.

SLY Barrel Kit.

The bag is great, included is some walmart barrel cleaners.
The barrel shoots darts, however I want people to be aware of the fact that there is some odd wear on the inside of the bearer. It almosts looks 'rifled' but its not a gouge, it looks more like paint but I can't get it to wash/wipe out. The person selling it to me did not make me aware of it. It hasn't affected performance at all, it still outperforms stock barrel.

Comes with these 4 backs, .683, .686, .689, and .692.

Parts kits!

Top right - Aftermarket bolt and 3 springs. Also some O-rings for rebuilding... something. Not sure what.

Bottom - The standard Invert part kit. NO ALLAN KEYS OR TOOLS. That is the stock board in the kit, the Invert has an APE Rampage. The lube is empty. The Solenoid is still good. One detent and a bunch of O-rings.

Top left... See below.

Everything you see listed above is in the kit still. I used ONE of the three #22 check valves, otherwise it is a full mini players parts kit.

I'm looking to get a total of 250$+Exact shipping cost as quoted by Canada Post online for the ENTIRE package. All the parts kits, the Sly barrel kit, the Invert Mini itself. The only thing above you don't get is the ANTHILL grips... and my hand.

I accept paypal only.

This is definitely Or Best Offer as I'm not too sure what a Mini is worth. I browsed around and saw an average of 200-250$. I figure the add-ons make it worth a little more.

I am ALWAYS interested in trades. Post then PM me, do not expect me to PM you first. Treat me well and I'll treat you the same.

Note - I am Canadian, I ship to -anywhere- so long as I don't have to pay shipping.

- Rover

If you want more pictures, a video of me shooting it, whatever, let me know.

Last edited by Rover; 06-05-2010 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Price drop to 280
Old 05-12-2010, 07:58 PM   #2 (permalink)

Heating the feed neck with a hair dryer can help loosen it.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

Tried it. I also considered a blow torch, but couldn't bring myself to apply it.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:15 PM   #4 (permalink)

Yeah I've heard some people have a lot of trouble with them.I just used a rag and a small pipe wrench
Old 05-13-2010, 01:12 AM   #5 (permalink)

Strap wrench?
Old 05-13-2010, 01:21 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by donncath View Post
Strap wrench?
Old 05-13-2010, 08:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
My Sarcasm is Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover View Post
Tried it. I also considered a blow torch, but couldn't bring myself to apply it.
I had to use a Blow torch to get mine off. It didn't take much. I just heated up the top part of the feedneck a little at a time to let the heat transfer down the feed neck so to not heat the rest of the marker. I would heat it a little then try to remove it. It took a few trys but it did work. Good luck with the sale.

MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

PBN Feedback
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=507494

A5OG: http://www.a5og.net/feedback-b-s-t/3...-feedback.html

I play paintball in a Fatsuit.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:31 AM   #8 (permalink)

I posted this over at the Invert OG forum as well.
Old 05-13-2010, 04:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Is there any way i can see a pic of the inside of the sly barrel to know exactly what you are talking about. would you consider parting the barrel kit?

WTB
JT flex smoke or mirror lens
Old 05-13-2010, 07:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
MCB Member

This is my efforts to get a picture of what I am talking about. Its almost like the barrel is 'rifled', but its very, very, very light and patched. It cant be felt with a finger either, so its mostly something you'll notice only when you look at it with light.

The picture above shows it the best, halfway down the barrel.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic