mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 09-01-2010, 11:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

SP1, Piranha Evo

Sell my gear, I don't have time or enough people to play with...and I need the money more. Hopefully my work schedule will be different next year and I can buy a new gun

Paypal ONLY!!!

Smart Parts SP1:

Gun is in great, almost new condition. I bought it last year, I don't think I even got a game in with it. Maybe one, aside from chasing after my little brother (hey, it was mutual, he did it to me too :P) or just testing/comparing accuracy. The cool thing about this gun is the type of bolt it uses. You can actually stick your finger in the chamber, shoot, and it won't do anything (no I never literally tested this), it'll just bounce off. Thus the reason this gun will not chop!! I have the stock barrel for it, as well as an aftermarket Proto barrel, which increases the accuracy, considerably. This version of the gun is single fire only, but you can shoot faster than you full auto does anyway. I've heard if you register the gun, you get a free board upgrade so that you can change fire modes. Comes with complete O-Ring replacement set. Asking $115 OBO, SHIPPED (unless you are out of country).

I also have a Piranha Evo Special Edition. The Special Edition has the Evil Detonator regulator, a very popular regulator. Everything works. I have a Scenario Dreams T-board installed, allows for uncapped single fire (I shot as fast as I could, no breaks), full auto, 3-round burst, and ramping (pull trigger, gun fires, release trigger, gun fires. I shot as fast as I could, I don't believe there where any breaks). Gun has two barrels, one blue and one black. Also comes with two volumizers. One is blue, one is black, the blue one is installed. There are two extra bolts, one extra hammer, like 5 extra springs, a set of Anti-chop Eyes, original board (I was told this is functioning), wall charger, car charger, a bunch of screws, a bunch of O-rings, half of a Evil Detonator regulator, and the back part of the internals (the things you use to adjust the how hard the gun shoots and the thing to cock the gun with) Theses parts are ON TOP of what is in the gun. If anyone wants this stuff, offer me a price...otherwise it comes with the gun. If you buy the gun, I'll inform you of any parts no longer included before you pay. Never got the chance to play with this gun either Asking $90 OBO SHIPPED (unless you are out of country).

Sorry for the crappy pics, my dads camera is extremely sensitive to movement (of the camera that is). I can get better ones if you are interested.

Got feedback if you want to see.

Check out my gear!!
Hoppers, CO2 Tanks, 8+1 Pod pack

Last edited by elimin8or; 09-15-2010 at 10:20 AM.
elimin8or is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:20 AM   #2 (permalink)

Will you do $70 shipped for the SP1 without the Proto barrel?
liverlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Let me break this down for you.

This guns costs $150-$175 new. My gun is like new. It'll cost around $10 shipping. So I'll get $60. I am asking (w/shipping) about $135, so I get $125. That means you are trying to get the gun for half off.

Answer:

NO

No more silly offers, please.
Old 09-05-2010, 02:05 PM   #4 (permalink)

You post obo and then throw a hissy fit. lol
Old 09-05-2010, 11:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
Rec Poster

There is a difference between OBO, and half off.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:05 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elimin8or View Post
There is a difference between OBO, and half off.
And that is?
Old 09-08-2010, 03:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Rec Poster

^you just don't offer half off, its ridiculous.

Prices now include shipping, provided you are in-country (48 states actually).
Old 09-15-2010, 10:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Cmon, surely someone wants these guns? Lowered the prices as well.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic