mcarterbrown.com

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:08 PM   #1 (permalink)

GenE Matrix W/ V1 Evolve Bolt Kit

This is a GenE Matrix, it was bought new, I'm the original owner. It has been literally collecting dust for two seasons and its just not fair that it sits there un-used. Has a full V1 Gold Evolve bolt kit with both the metal and delrin bolts as well as a full stock bolt kit. Gun works great, has two minor scratches, one on the side and one on the feedneck. The gun has no eyes but its set up to pinch paint and I never saw the need to replace the stock board for something it obviously didn't need. I've personally had it up to 18bps with paint, no chops.

Comes as you see it with stock barrel. Asking $300 firm no trades. The bolt kits (when you can find them) are still selling for $115-125. I'll pay shipping US buyers only. Paypal or Money Order only. Again No trades.

The Gun

Note the 18bps and that the heat is turned up to high in here.

Small scratches above grip frame and some dust I'll be more than happy to blow off for you.

The other small scratch and more of that dust.

Foxfire5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

I hate to tell you, but used Evolve Bolt kits have been going for about $50-$70 on E-bay.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

Yeah I just picked one up for $55 shipped to replace the aardvark bolt in my Toxic. Unfortunately the price on these has gone down with players' continually declining interest in these guns.

Beautiful gun though and the best of luck to you. I personally have a Tequila Sunrise and a Toxic that both have gold bolts and and can vouch for their efficiency and high performance.
CrunchyMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 12:29 PM   #4 (permalink)

Oh thought I saw them still listed at $110. Oh well.

The gold bolt really made all the difference in the world for the GenE's. In fact thats the bolt kit the gun should have had from the start.

The reason I'm selling it is because it simply does not see any use. It is in great shape (cause I like taking good care of my equipment). I used it fairly regularly when it was new, but trends, tides and sponsorships changed so its probably time for it to find a new home.
Foxfire5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Plumper Pumper

CCM Fan
PBN Fan
why does my tax check have to take soooo long. If this is still forsale, when it comes in, ill be in contact.
Tippymann76 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic