|Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|03-08-2011, 12:18 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2011
FS- Bt tm15, tm7
I've got two markers and various stuff for sale...
Here are the rules:
1. We must exchange all info, including addresses, phone numbers, etc
2. You pay, I ship same day. I'll email you the tracking number and a photo of your package when it goes out.
3. Pay pal only, for both our sakes. (unless it is local, cash is king...)
4. Canadian/uk buyers beware. I don't like shipping overseas or through customs.... Sorry. I will ship to CA, but it's expensive and time consuming.
5. Prices do not include shipping unless noted.
6. Im not going to rip anyone off, so I would like the same courtesy.
7. Have fun with the stuff you buy from me- no exceptions!
Tm15, played in 2 games, excellent condition... Asking $425, shipped CONUS.
Tm7, well loved, works perfectly, but some cosmetic issues- scratches, etc. Asking $225, shipped CONUS.
I can throw in a full players kit to either gun if you like, including:
Save phace mask ($40)
Tippmann pack, 4+1, woodland digital camo ($40)
Pure energy 48/3000 hpa tank and cover ($40) hydro 2015
Remote line and cover ($30)
Invert reloader ($30)
I'll cut a deal for anyone who wants all of it at $750 shipped, conus.
I also would entertain a trade for a Tiberius t9.1 for some of this stuff- make an offer.
Last edited by Jfaz; 03-10-2011 at 08:55 PM. Reason: sold
|03-08-2011, 01:20 PM||#2 (permalink)|
Damn, my buddies just bought a tm7, and a virtued ion because I got a 15.. Wish these would have came up a week or so ago.
http://www.a5og.net/itrader.php Itrader feedback from my home forum.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|