mcarterbrown.com

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 07-23-2006, 08:59 PM   #1 (permalink)

lnib 2006 alien remains

hey everyone,

today im selling my 2006 Alien Remains, this gun is awesome, alien really did it with this one, if you thought the interceptor was good wait until you hold this thing, it is the lighest gun out right now

from aliens website: Alien combines the unmatched accuracy of it's Sweep Trajectory plus the lighter more compact design of the Independent Ram Housing and is rewarded with a smaller, lighter, tighter design. Alien markers are the most accurate you can get and faster, way faster, than you can shoot in true semi auto, and much faster than the 15 bps of tournament play.

Alien markers are also the easiest to trouble shoot and tech. Disassembled them into the three main modules: the receiver body, the Ram/Solenoid and the Trigger Frame and you can turn on the air and power it up! The ram and hammer still operate! Watch out it will jump a bit. The pin valve is visible, so is the airline from the LPR to the ram. The Independent Ram eliminates the need for multiple hoses. Hoses that can get blown off, cut or crimped.

Aliens costs less and performs better. While that is so rare that we know you might find it hard to accept, a quick look on the net will tell you that this time it's true.

Remains: Extensive milling yields a smaller and lighter Interceptor. The integrated LPR eliminates the need for a front block.

gun is LNIB used at two practices but its now up for sale because im looking to try somthing new, i do not want trades.

gun comes with:
- 14'' invasion barrel, wicked air sportz equalizer board, cp direct mount asa, and AKA clamping feedneck

pictures: just two one for the time being, one is my gun from the dealers picture, the other is my gun taken by myself.

*note* that that is a 68ci tank(not included) so you can tell how tight and small this gun is.

price is a semi firm $780.00 shipping and paypal included in price ive had this gun for approximatly a month and used it only two times the gun is in mint condition and taken will care of 780.00 is a steal for this considering the gun was 940.00 new after all the fees.

edit - if you buy my remains i will also include a LNIB Empire Reloader B loader.
rules:
-by posting in my thread you are agreeing to ship first, i have 9+ positive feedback.
- i am currently not looking for any trades, whatsoever.
- post here before contacting me
-free ups are appreciated, the favor will be returned.

thank you
-steve
yungblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 01:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to respiegel Send a message via Yahoo to respiegel

pictures? if i had the cash for a new toy i'd take it off your hands, i'd really like to try and Alien marker... good luck selling
respiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 10:43 AM   #3 (permalink)

yeh i thought i put the pics up, i just copyed and pasted it from pbnation

pic from shop i bought it from
Old 07-28-2006, 01:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

I have to be honest, thats a massive superhuge step up from the previous style. They are going somewhere.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 01:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
ONX

Damnit man why cant you be lookin for trade I have a punishers phantom with your name on it
ONX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 05:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
ONX

anyone know how I can get ahold of this guy?
ONX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2006, 01:00 AM   #7 (permalink)

sorry i dont visit this forum a whole lot, if you need to get ahold of me you can email me via newyorkpb@hotmail.com or talk to me on aim at breakout631

thanks for all the intrest. up to the top^^
Old 08-10-2006, 12:57 AM   #8 (permalink)

up to the top

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic