mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 06-12-2007, 04:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Super Nice Tri-Fade Anno Completly upgraded W.A.S. Boarded imp & $50 Project imp

Alright guys i got this baby last October w/ 1/4 of this stuff on her. Since then i've put every single upgrade possible on her except a aftermarket trigger frame and Lpr. Very simple she killz. The reason i'm selling is i fell in love w/ the Invert mini's and i've got to have one, problem is after droping $9,000 into a newly purchased home my wifey will not let me spend the out right $$ needed to get my mini. Any who, you get everything in the pics, Box w/ cutouts, Halo A, Evil Pipe kit w/ box.(ups are listed above pic)
Price $250 + actual shipping cost(3-day) Will look at trades to knock price down but i REALLY WANT A MINI, I ADD $$ W/ MY IMP FOR IT OF COURSE
Also i have a project imp that lacks a asa, prv, guage and misc. screws for $50.
Who ships first is simple, lowest feedback sends first ebay feedback doesn't count and if you have negative feedback w/in the last year you will ship first.
now for the pics
Also please post before pming, help me up the thread
tri-fade anno
W.A.S. board newest firmware
all ndz internals
ndz trigger
ndz 15* power angle
Dye Stickies
ndz 15* High Flow Vertical adapter
ANS Reg.
Fireball mountain Mercury bolt
CCM lo pro clamping feedneck
tape worm
Eclipse Impulse LPR Volumizer
Evil Pipe kit

Project Imp pics, a friend halfblocked it but i beleive it will still seal cause of the o-ring, if not a little jb weld and put the imp symbol sticker over it will work

darkfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

where are you?

Where are you located? I am interested in the Imp, but I need to know how much I need for shipping.
BigBalla23 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic