mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 11-17-2011, 04:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
CP1
4.6 litres

Thumbs up MINT Dangerous Power For Sale

GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....GUN IS NO LONGER FOR SALE....

Thanks for looking. Mods please feel free to delete! Thanks!

Last edited by CP1; 05-10-2012 at 03:50 PM.
CP1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

Is that a G4?
georgeyew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:13 PM   #3 (permalink)

Interested in trades? Check this, pm if you are.
hvernaza25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:45 PM   #4 (permalink)

G3specr! Limited Edition Pink! If I HAD $300 It'd be gone!
Headshotted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 12:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
CP1
4.6 litres

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headshotted View Post
G3specr! Limited Edition Pink! If I HAD $300 It'd be gone!
Correct, the G3 Spec-R. I am trying to sell it over on PBNation too, but that place is horrrrrible. Someone tried to tell me I was selling it for the normal price you'd buy new. Clearly they didn't know the gun or the prices. It's actually a $400 dollar gun new and it's damn near new now. Been to the field to shoot a couple times and shot less than a case.

Headshotted, if you are interested I can probably hold off for a bit. I gotta know you are truly interested though. I have honestly gotten no hits on it yet. Just two wants for a trade and I need Christmas cash to buy other things. Let me know!

My number is listed here if you'd like to text me to confirm.

Chris
Old 11-19-2011, 08:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

I'm actually trying to hunt down a Critical Quest, and there's one on here/ICDO that I'm after. Yeah, that's actually the best price I've seen for a G3SpecR, and really, if I had the money I'd flat out get it from you but I don't. I need a new electronic space dildo, but I don't have the cash for one right now. Good luck man. If I don't find something by black friday while I'm in Cali, I'll give you a call. I know of one LE around here, locally for $400, so, yeah. Good price on yours. I can't even find a g3-specr, and the ones I do are around $250, maybe 200, but are all still not the absolutely bitchin'pink. I mean, G4's are going for $300 NIB on ebay, so I don't know what to tell you man. Good luck!
Headshotted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:55 AM   #7 (permalink)
CP1
4.6 litres

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headshotted View Post
I'm actually trying to hunt down a Critical Quest, and there's one on here/ICDO that I'm after. Yeah, that's actually the best price I've seen for a G3SpecR, and really, if I had the money I'd flat out get it from you but I don't. I need a new electronic space dildo, but I don't have the cash for one right now. Good luck man. If I don't find something by black friday while I'm in Cali, I'll give you a call. I know of one LE around here, locally for $400, so, yeah. Good price on yours. I can't even find a g3-specr, and the ones I do are around $250, maybe 200, but are all still not the absolutely bitchin'pink. I mean, G4's are going for $300 NIB on ebay, so I don't know what to tell you man. Good luck!
Alright buddy, well I appreciate the feedback on the marker. It's a beautiful marker. I don't know if a lot of people over there at PBNation just dislike pink or if it's the fact that they don't have the money for it, but I think that color is sick. It's bright and vibrant. The gun will more than likely still be around on Black Friday, I'm almost positive... It's taken a **** load of looks from people here and over on PB HELL Nation, but no takers. You are the only one thus far who has shown a real interest.

Give me a text or a call and if I don't answer a call, just leave me a voicemail and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
CP1
4.6 litres

Bump This beautiiiiiiful pink lady doesn't want to leave me, or maybe I don't want to sell it, but I need the monies! I love this gun, seriously wonderful trigger and it's super light. buuuump!
Old 11-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #9 (permalink)

would you consider a trade for a t9 with all the upgrades, first strike, scope, bipod, stock, etc.
lmk either way
thanks
thedoctor11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
CP1
4.6 litres

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoctor11 View Post
would you consider a trade for a t9 with all the upgrades, first strike, scope, bipod, stock, etc.
lmk either way
thanks
I would definitely be interested in $300 dollars cash money, in pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters or dollar bills.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic