mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 07-29-2006, 05:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
MCB Member

Arrow Shocktech SFL E-Series cocker and misc parts, pics and price update.

Updated: 5/22/07, Taking it off the market for now

All items are described as best as I can. All prices are obo and I have no idea what some of its worth, if the price of something seems high just give me an offer. Oh, I am accepting some trades.
Prices do not include shipping unless stated. I will give multiple item discounts and combine shipping. Local pickup is great, I'm 20 minutes outside Philadelphia PA.

Stuff for Sale

----------------------------------------

I finally have a bit of time and since I now work for my field of choice I get free field fees and cheap paint so this will start being used once again. I am taking it off the market for the most part unless you want to trade me an EGO/Etek or give me a very large sum of money. I am leaving this here for now until I am 100% sure what I'm doing with it. The other stuff is still for sale though.

First up is my blue Shocktech SFL E-Series autococker. All Shocktech components other than Eclipse E1 frame. Comes with Shocktech reg and dropforward with on/off. Just add a barrel, hopper and tank and its ready to shoot. It has a detachable feedneck. It includes the macroline and fittings if you want them. I have only used this a hand full of times, probably about 6 times and I always cleaned it after it was used. This isn't some cheap cocker that had a bunch of parts tossed onto it, this started out as a top of the line machine.

I tried taking pics but I got to close and they came out fuzzy so excuse the poor quality photos. Xpaintball still has this on their site, its almost identical to that one Shocktech SFL E-Blade Autococker Paintball Guns Doesn't come with ultralight in add, but I can toss in an 18" black one(has 1 scratch in the bore, and is currently disassembled). If you really need a barrel I should have a stock 2k1 cocker barrel around here or an almost NIB JJ ceramic around here.

The damage: There is a pair of scratches on one side right over where it says e series, there are a few little dings on the trigger frame and where the backblock contacts the body there is wear. The chrome looks a little weird on the 3way, no idea what it is I'm not a chrome kind of person. Also I have yet to get the ball detent out, no idea whats happening or why it wont come out. I tried getting the ball detent out once and thats how I put the scratches on the side....after that I just didn't feel like messing with it anymore and since I haven't had an issue with double feeding I haven't touched it since.

$4000 obo Marker will be shipped in black carry case its stored and transported in as seen in the pictures. I'm willing to negotiate on this one.

A pic of the marker in its case, the insert shows the scratches. Also, there are 2 dings on the back of the trigger frame you can see by clicking this link.
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/...sfleincase.JPG

A pic showing the nick in the barrel bore.
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/...sflebarrel.JPG

The barrel in its protective tube sitting in the box almost ready to be sent. Barrel is not included currently unless you want to glue it yourself.
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/...arrelcover.JPG

This is how I had it packed until I used the box for something else. I have a new box and will be repacking it again soon.
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/gallery/...sflepacked.JPG

Black wgp swing trigger frame, second gen. In very good condition. Trigger has been upgraded from standard stick type to the slim 2finger shaped one from a VF Tactical. Should come with original bolts(to attach frame to body) and pair of green dye stickies. Will come with a new pair of hex head bottom line screws.

$50 shipped

PMI 88/45 hpa tank. Its out of hydro (date on tank is 9-02) and reg is crap and it has a few scratches but it should pass a hydro test. I know its around here some where...

$50 obo

Stock 12" spyder tl and tl+ barrels, 9" spyder compact barrel, stock 2k1 cocker barrel.
$5 + actual shipping cost each.

Trades

Trades I'm interested in are old pumps or really nice newer pumps. K series stuff would be fantastic. I would also look at a VERY nice mag setup just no classic bodies, minimags and rt/rtpros are what I'm looking at.
Finished before you can commit a crime

Last edited by DarkNinja; 05-22-2007 at 12:40 PM.
DarkNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 12:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Rec Poster

I know it's not on your list, but a b2k for the green one? You can keep your pnuematics on it...I just wanna make it into a pump...

-Josh
JoshK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 01:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
MCB Member

thanks, but i need money more than anything else. i may trade it for something, but im trying to get rid of electro as it is, that shocktech is a really sweet machine but i would rather play with my sniper or ranger....
Old 07-31-2006, 08:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Oh no Ninja...I was talking about the pre-2000 shocktech. The green one. I see it has a regulator and possibly other stuff as far as pnuematics go. I was saying you could keep any pnuematics that may be on it because I will not need them because I am turning it into a sniper.

-Josh
JoshK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshK
Oh no Ninja...I was talking about the pre-2000 shocktech. The green one. I see it has a regulator and possibly other stuff as far as pnuematics go. I was saying you could keep any pnuematics that may be on it because I will not need them because I am turning it into a sniper.

-Josh
thanks, but i meant i dont want a second electro, im trying to get rid of the one i have now. if i were to play with an electro, i would rather keep my sfl.

price on sfl package(added barrel and hopper, and case) lowered, 700 shipped

Last edited by DarkNinja; 08-03-2006 at 08:50 PM.
Old 08-17-2006, 04:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
MCB Member

11 days have passed.....TO THE TOP!!!

Anyway, no bites? Eh, I guess ill post this on pbn tommorow and see what happens. I really dont want a 12year old with this marker...that will just piss me off.

If anyone has interest in this just pm me an offer.
Old 09-15-2006, 02:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

Time to resurect this, I'm willing to take offers.

I updated my WTB/WTT stuff too.
Old 09-19-2006, 04:00 PM   #8 (permalink)

have a barrel kit to throw in?
The acupat blazer is f/s/t. . .
Old 09-20-2006, 03:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
MCB Member

Let me get back to you on that.

Oh, the only kit I have in cocker thread is a freak with a green tip......my old cocker was green.
Old 09-20-2006, 07:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Business Astronaut

http://invisionfree.com/forums/Stock...howtopic=17650

For cocker
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic