mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 08-01-2007, 02:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Some wear in the breech, I dont know what board it is (im pretty sure it has ramping?) and it has the soft face bolt. No wear in the breech versus yes wear in the breech really means just how much the gun has been fired - guns with no wear are pretty much on their way to have wear, its just the way angels have been. Send me PMs - Id rather not check this thread so often. Let me know if you have any other questions. I never give a crap what board a gun has because I dont use any mode besides semi auto anyways.

PSA: Please don't use photobucket to post images. When you go through one of the older picture threads and find a lot of dead photo links, it is because of photobucket. They limit the amount of bandwidth your free subscription pictures can use, and then make the photo unviewable. Please use imgur.com or another free image host that does not ruin picture threads.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 03:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Angel FAQ - PbNation

Thats the pbnation FAQ. I am looking for board info as I write this, that explains that breech wear is normal though.

edit - this gun has v6 software, ramping and all that mumbo is available.

Newest is v7 but i dont even know what they changed.

angel-owners.com for good info in the software forum.

PSA: Please don't use photobucket to post images. When you go through one of the older picture threads and find a lot of dead photo links, it is because of photobucket. They limit the amount of bandwidth your free subscription pictures can use, and then make the photo unviewable. Please use imgur.com or another free image host that does not ruin picture threads.

Last edited by Cunha; 08-01-2007 at 09:47 PM.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Formerly DeTrevni

Hm. Always liked Angels. All I can offer though is a trade for my Race Framed FF 'cocker for the most basic configuration. It's a black/gold acid anno with an Angel threaded feedneck. But you know that!

If interested, I'll get you more pics.

If not, free up, and good luck!
Magoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 04:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Post Whore

I would really be only interested in taking the body as a partial trade, maybe the body and blocks.

Otherwise I cant trade this for a gun unless I plan on giving my neighbor the cash in full out of my own pocket.

Thanks for the good offer though.

What happened to your plans for that gun?

Old 08-01-2007, 10:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Formerly DeTrevni

I still can't tell. I really do like the Race, but it gets pretty testy sometimes. Still not drilled or milled, and I may just keep it that way.

Now for the important question: Osiris, standard electro, mech or pump?
Magoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
Post Whore

Not pump.

I thought you were going with an Osiris.

I always get the Osiris confused with the mechanical osiris like thing...that uses a 6 way or something?

Whatever! Get out of my for sale thread you jerk!!!!!!!!

just kidding.

Lets get some buyer or maybe a trade id want to buy.

Old 08-02-2007, 01:42 AM   #17 (permalink)
Post Whore

Back to no interest

We will try 360 dollars shipped then! 360 shipped.

If it doesnt sell for that, I wont feel bad buying it from the guy for 300

Old 08-04-2007, 02:19 PM   #18 (permalink)
Post Whore

I am pretty sure this gun is a good deal now, barrel is worth 50 bucks or more easily.

Old 08-05-2007, 03:00 AM   #19 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to WEEston

I would love to have another one of these, such a nice marker. Angel knows what they are doing people! Up for a nice Angel, Get this sold.
WEEston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 11:08 AM   #20 (permalink)
Post Whore

Well thanks Weeston.

We will give this some more time till I tell him what id buy it for and give him the option of just taking it back home.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic