mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 07-30-2007, 03:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Angel 05 speed for sale

More of my friends equipment. These are great guns, probably my favorite electro..really the first angel that didnt really need any upgrades and just worked the way it should.

Has g7 eyes, works great, doesnt need anything.

Includes the 12 inch stiffi, stock red barrel, original box and instructions. Also includes that unimount and the air lines.

Stiffi is in primo shape, no nicks or fibers showing, tip is completely good, hasnt been a ram rod into a tree yet.

Basically everything in the photos besides the grass, my hopper and my tank. I just set it up to see how it feels.

Asking 350 shipped, Prefer USPS postal money order because its easier to get the cash to him than through paypal.

Let me know if you have to use paypal because your based overseas or something.
Feel free to ask any questions.
350 shipped total

If anyone is interested, PM me, trades, maybe, probably needs to be cash on this one. Shoot me a pm we can work something out. Thanks.

Last edited by Cunha; 08-07-2007 at 02:52 PM.
Cunha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 09:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

Send a message via AIM to Cunha Send a message via MSN to Cunha Send a message via Yahoo to Cunha

Will take off some parts and detract price if you want a cheaper package.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Post Whore

So far - zero interest whatsoever. Im afraid to post on pbn.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:24 PM   #4 (permalink)

Did you try posting it on Angel-owners.com? You should have better luck there...
Malystryx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 11:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Are angels finneky(sp?) and are there hoses inside or is it all milled? I am pretty unfamiliar with them and i was looking to upgrade to a better electro, either a used DM5 or better.

Thanks
SportsJunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 11:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Post Whore

These angels arent finicky at all. I think the air is routed through the body and not little hoses.

If this doesnt sell for right around what i am asking, I am going to buy it from my friend.

Its hard to say stuff like this since I am the seller, but an 05 speed is my first choice when i look at getting myself an electro, dollar for dollar and the performance is right up there with the latest stuff.

Really, the 05 speed is when WDP started getting their stuff dialed in. The most finicky part of them is that some of them need a LP tank and some dont. The ones that dont need the spring pack changed in the minireg to make it work with a HP reg.

I havent taken this gun to a chrono but my friend used it with a HP tank so I assume it works correctly with one.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

possibly with a lp tank? That is what i have and dont want to buy more tanks.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:35 PM   #8 (permalink)

Angels are great markers. I've owned a few and am looking to get another one here, but my bank account isn't allowing me to yet .

Angels (except A4's, LCDs, iR3's, and LEDs I believe all ran on HP) are supposed to run on LP tanks. Otherwise you would get consistancy problems with the Mini-reg, some could take HP, so couldn't and your velocity would be too high.
Malystryx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 02:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
Post Whore

LP is preferred sportsjunky, these guns are made for you.

Maly - The minireg doesnt have consistency problems when used with HP - some of them cant handle the high pressure input and simply cant regulate it down. You will have consistant, velocities, just velocities that are too high. Can be fixed by respringing the reg but its not all too easy to take apart the reg. You can also get a CP regulator adapter and put anything you want on there. I like the minireg.

Like I said - my neighbor ran this with a HP tank so I assume it does chrono right with a HP tank, but its possible that it doesnt because I dont play paintball with him but he knows I deal with this stuff so I offered to help.

It will guaranteed chrono perfectly with a LP tank. The gun is in great shape and works beautifully.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Is the Board upgraded to Version 7, does it have the soft face bolt, and is there any wear in the breech
Thanks

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic