mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:21 PM   #1 (permalink)

Blood Red Dark Angel LED F/S/T

Hey guys, today Im selling my '99 Dark Angel LED. I picked it up on Ebay a few months back to have as a wall hanger, but other things have sparked my interest, so Im looking to get some cash to fund other projects.

It was in non-working condition when I bought it (i knew it was in this condition), and it still is. I dont believe it has a battery, and I am unsure about the condition of the electronics. Like I said, I was getting it for a wall hanger, so I didnt care too much about the functionality. There are a couple of obvious missing pieces to it that I can see. I am no expert on Angels, so there could be more that I dont know about. That being said, its being sold AS-IS. It is missing the locking breech rod and knob, nor does not come with an ASA. The anno is several light scratches from play (hey, its a 13 year old gun for crying out loud!), with some deeper marks on the rear of the gun (see pics). The feedneck has some chrome flaking on the top, and some wear on the inside (see pics). The internals appear to be all there, but it hasnt been tested or taken apart.

It comes with what Im pretty sure is an old school Smart Parts SS barrel. The threads on the barrel look fine, with some anno wear in the breech, but the threads themselves look fine as well (see pics). I did put some red Dye stickies on it to replace the cracked grips that came with the gun. It also has 2 chrome volumizers on the front that appear in great condition, no flaking or anything on them.

Now, here are the pics!

What you see is what you get, no more, no less. Like I said, gun is being sold as-is. Could be a great old school fixer-upper to play in modern games with, or a nice wall hanger to make you think back to the golden age of paintball!

I would like to get $125 for it and am mainly looking to sell, but I will listen to trade offers. Worst I can say is no. Any questions, just let me know! Thanks for looking

Last edited by thermodynamics; 05-06-2012 at 01:44 AM.
thermodynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
christian paintballer

smart parts eos or autococker outkast pm me
outkast21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

Someone needs to pick this up and add it to their collection. That specific trigger guard is hard to find, the minireg has the rounded bottom instead of the two flat faces, and the two matching Warped Sportz volleys which are old school & hard to find. It's not drilled for eyes either!

If I didn't already have a fucia dark led I would have bought this by now.
RedHairedTrev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #4 (permalink)

Outkast - PMd

Redhairedtrev - Whats wrong with having 2??
Old 05-04-2012, 01:28 PM   #5 (permalink)

bump
Old 05-06-2012, 01:44 AM   #6 (permalink)

Price lowered to $125
Old 05-07-2012, 09:56 AM   #7 (permalink)

bump
Old 05-10-2012, 10:04 AM   #8 (permalink)

Bump, still for sale

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic