mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 05-22-2012, 09:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
duncan

Etek 3AM Package

I have a gently used etek 3 AM, Black Dye I4s, a black Dye rotor, a viewloader evolution 3, a halo hopper with a rip drive, a 48/3000 HPA tank (still in hydro), and a shell to an empire hopper.

The Etek is Digi-cam, has an Emortal board in it, and comes with a red Dye Ultralight barrel (14 inch, .688). Its been a great gun. Shoots smooth. Stock board is included.

The I4s are just too close to my face for me to like them. They are in great shape, and only have 2 tiny scratches on them (not noticeable).

The rotor will come with a grey color kit, its been sanded down SLIGHTLY.. Not hardly any. The feed neck didn't fit into my pump because it doesn't have a clamping feed neck This doesn't effect performance!

The viewloader evolution 3 is my backup hopper, and i don't really need it. It's in pretty great condition.

The Halo hopper has speed feed on it, and is in pretty good condition. It has something painted on it?

The HPA 48/3000 tank is still in hydro. It got it for a backup tank, and haven't used it but a few times. its in great condition.

PICS UP SHORTLY.

Im asking $1100 obo paypaled and shipped.

Trades accepted are:
pumps + cash
CCM pumps + a little cash
DM 11
NT 11
Geo + cash
Luxe + cash
duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:59 AM   #2 (permalink)

CCM Fan
i got a nice mag fed milsig if your interested in switching up play styles a bit. its in my sig LMK we can work out a nice trade!

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic