mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 06-03-2012, 02:07 PM   #1 (permalink)

Collection of Custom Angels being Parted Out

Update for 2-23-13 I now have accepted a job 1100 miles from my current home. I would really like to get these guns sold so as to not have to pack them up for a move. I have about 3 weeks to get these sold off before I am moving so lets see some offers. I also have a large stock of extra parts/gear that I am selling as a package which you could include with any or all the guns.

Update on 4-7-13 I am now moved across the country and still looking to sell off the last 2 guns, or possibly do a trade for a pump.

I am looking to sell off part of my Angel collection to fund other interests. I do not want any trades. All of these guns worked the last time they were taken out. For many of them that was 6+ years ago when I added them to my collection, cleaned them up and then hung them on my wall. None of these guns has been fired in over 6 years. They have either been stored in cases or hung on walls for display purposes.

No chargers are included. If you need chargers I will be posting up the large mass of spare parts later if nobody wants to buy if off me with a gun. Every one of these will need a good charge when you take it off my hands. Only the parts shown in pictures or listed with them will be included.

All guns will be shipped FedEx ground shipping from my job within 2 days payment Monday - Friday, some days I do not have the time to ship personal items and will not entrust these to someone else. I do not ship first. Shipping costs are something I pay.

Payment accepted is paypal, money orders or personal checks. In the case of money orders or checks I will be waiting for them to clear before shipping.
My prices are fairly firm, do not lowball me claiming the guns to be old, they are hard to find and well taken care of.

#1 SOLD Ripper LCD Angel SOLD
Blue ripper with silver wdp grips, silver DYE low rise and silver wdp barrel, match anoed dye site rail.

#2 John Rice WDP Factory LED $300
This is a no serial number LED from the WDP factory used at Skyball. This is John Rice's personal led, it has his initials milled into the gold ano'ed breech. Dye double trigger guard, Cobra Volumizer, Air America Stainless Reg (not the reg pictured)

#3 SOLD Alien Abduction LED SOLD
Silver Cobra volumizer, Black Cobra Feed neck, Dye Grips

#4 SOLD Impact LCD SOLD
Impact trigger and volumizers, wdp feed neck, intellifeed rail

#5 SOLDRocky LCD SOLD
Silver Lasoya trigger, Rocky wings sight rail, dye breech knob, Warped Sportz barrel kit, 6 pieces.

#6 SOLD Lasoya CLASS Ir3 SOLD
silver asa adapter that does not match ano, came with gun and I never found a matched piece to replace it.

#7 SOLD Lasoya Fire Elements 1 of 1 SOLD
This is THE fire elements owned by Chris. His name as well as Avalanche engraved onto the gun. Pictures do not do this gun justice.

#8 SOLD Cobra LCD Angel SOLD
Chrome Eclipse Blade Frame, Chrome Cobra Feed neck, math ano'ed Air America Armageddon Regulator (no bottle)

#9 SOLDCobra LED Angel SOLD
Gun #19 from Cobra. Match ano'ed EVERYTHING, armson site, high and low rise feed necks, dye boomstick, Air America Vigilante Reg, Armageddon Regulator on Dye Drop forward (no bottle), Single Trigger Frame.

#10 SOLD Dye Ironman Series LCD SOLD
Matched KAPP drop forward as well as all the Dye goodies

Pictures are not working for some people, click on any guns name and you will go to a gallery of it in my collection.

Last edited by Piccolo; 04-13-2013 at 01:27 PM.
Piccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

pm'ed you on nation, but interested in the ripper and the DYE ironman as well as the element.

CHECK OUT ANGELPAINTBALLPARTS.COM

IM LOOKING FOR:

ANGELS

----------
Element Angel LCD, Rocky LCD, Rocky Ir3', Eclipse LED, Angel V8, Adrenalin Feather LCD,

MATRIXS
----------
Entity, Kapp Flame, Tequila, Tequila Sunrise, Freeflow Lockout, Image Matrix, Freeflow Matrix
grizle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:46 PM   #3 (permalink)

Bump...

8 guns still for sale...
Old 06-06-2012, 12:17 PM   #4 (permalink)

Bump
Old 06-07-2012, 10:53 AM   #5 (permalink)

Ripper is sold pending payment.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:35 AM   #6 (permalink)

Bump
Old 06-10-2012, 12:13 PM   #7 (permalink)

Bump
Old 06-11-2012, 04:48 PM   #8 (permalink)

Let's see some offers!!
Old 06-11-2012, 04:58 PM   #9 (permalink)

where are the pictures
cether is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

Click on any gun name and it will link to my pbase gallery with multiple pictures of each gun.

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic