|Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|06-19-2012, 05:36 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2012
FS 1 of 1 Hybrid Mummy Marq
I have a 1 of 1 Chris Wilson San Diego Legacy Hybrid Marq Mummy
-Unique Legacy/Contract Killer Bandana Laser Engraving
- Chris Wilson’s (former seattle thunder) marker from former team San Diego Legacy
-Hybrid Hedloc feedneck
- Hybrid Trigger
- Hybrid Frame
- Hybrid rail (***not pictured**) or DYE mini drop
- 4c Eyes
- Tool-less removable backcap and pillow bolt with quick disconnect.
- Bob Long 360 Regulator
- CP ASA on/off
- .690 14” Proto two piece barrel
- Lurker Spring (lower pressure, super smooth operation)
- Very Efficient
- Includes 2 x Marq o-ring rebuild kit.
- Condition: 8.5/10 Minimal wear around snatch grip and twisting back cap no scratches just wear on the edges. ( *** SEE Pictures*** )
The pressures have been set up for the lurker spring and the gun is tuned for efficiency and speed.
I’m selling because I have too many markers and it’s just time for this one to go. No lowballers please. Thanks for Looking!!
ASKING PRICE: $400 OBO
More pictures can be found here http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/...-26-17_844.jpg
Last edited by fl4t4; 06-20-2012 at 12:00 AM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|