|Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.|
| ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|11-08-2012, 01:21 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Best Deal on an Alien / Threshold Ever Sale
Selling these to pay for a house remodel. Trades are cool but they have to be something worth while. Not looking to downgrade.
Bring SL ego, G6r, Mac Dev . . .
Guns are priced to move. No reasonable offer refused.
Had this reanodized to be all black. Note the ano flaws in the pics. Very minor and you would not know they were there if I went over them with a sharpie but I am honest like that!
~ original box,
~ stock barrel
~ A.P.E. Rampage Board
~ 10x Rebuild Kit (few orings used)
~ Acid Customs CF trigger.
*Only one he ever made to my knowledge! Stock trigger also included.
SL Alien Independence 2012
I'll let the pictures show you how sexy this gun is! Less than a case through this precision milled piece of machinery. All the usual awesomeness of the Independence plus:
~weight reduction milling in frame
~Full 5 piece barrel kit (14" front .679 .682 .685 .688)
and that deep gloss anodizing (unlike the dust finish on most aliens).
~Tadoa OLED board
Only 10 of these ever made.
700$ Shipped SOLD
Red Alien Indy 2011 Version
This would be the stock version of an independence. Also in pristine condition. Comes with:
Two Barrel backs and 14" front
Usual awesomeness here being:
· 4 eye compatable.Fastest sycling rate
· 55 psi LPR: The industry low for smoothest, quietest shot
· Large 0.875 high efficiency front chambers
· Integrated Feed Neck and Reg Mount: Low profile, strength and a clean look
· Sweep System bolt and valve: Tighter, flatter and longer shot
· Excellent weight to strength ratio: Solidly built with a comfortable, light design
· Independent Ram: Modular for lowest maintenance and easiest repair
· SofTouch rubber bolt inset: Will not shoot out. Shoots the most brittle paint
· SMC solenoid valve: Lowest failure rate.
PTP Sniper Package too good to be True! Click ME!
SST SIDEWINDER 04 VIKING PART OUT and other AKA parts for SALE!
Last edited by matteusz; 11-13-2012 at 01:34 AM.
|11-13-2012, 01:35 AM||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Really no one wants the red indy? Threshy not cheap enough? Lets see some offers.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|