mcarterbrown.com  

Electronic If it uses batteries, and fires paintballs... This is the place to sell it.

Old 09-05-2007, 09:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Spyder MR3

lots of crap for sale. Everything is priced including shipping and is considered obo. Not really lookin for trades except pneumag parts. I'd like a phanom setup too. You can have small stuff depending on what you need (plastic feednecks, gravity hopper, etc) just ask.

$150 Spyder MR3. After market trigger thats way better than the origional. Sticky 3's (had to custom do them to fit, done pretty well).
Only used the marker for about a case of paint. Didnt like it so I got a mag. The only problem I have had is it stutters ocasionally when you try to walk super fast. I'm guessing its a trigger adjustment thing since it never did it before I switched triggers. cleaned and oiled regularly and all that. Works great, just not a mag.

$50 PPS brass unported barrel (Black, had to sand the back a bit to fit the MR shroud, but cosmetic only). Has scene little use just the same case of paint as the MR, Awsome barrel, just getting rid of my spyders. Spyder threaded by the way.

$45 Apex Barrel. Spyder threaded. Has scene use but you cant tell, rubber is perfect no scratches, etc.

$20 Stingray monstrocity. Heavily modded. works good and is real fun. Wont take up to much space here, if someone is interested I will describe all the goods. Would actually prob give it away for shipping if the person promised to use it, I just never do. Have stock + eagleworks barrel and spyder thread adapter. And a parts gun thats complete minus a few orings.

$75 Rainmaker stuff. Easily more than one guns worth of parts. Was together and worked, but was a bit problematic (air leaks). took it apart to fix but ended up getting a working one cheap, so never finished. Has working board (non select fire 13bps) that needs a trigger switch attached (included). Everything in the pic except the together RM in the center.

$35 Egg 2 with broken door. The shell is fine but the door that keeps the paint in is missing. comes with the clips and springs for the door (and the busted door if you wish).
djellum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 09:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
Post Whore

I ball for Team Fracture
B&E Paintball --- Wild World Paintball
pizzaluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 10:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Rec Poster

Oops

Thought I had them attached sorry

MR3 with Apex
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/djellum/MR.jpg

Stingray
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...m/Stingray.jpg

rainmaker
djellum/Rainmaker - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Egg (now minus lid)
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...m/DSCN0364.jpg

No pics of the other stuff, will get them tonight when I get home. could of swore i attached pics before...
djellum is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Buy, Sell, Trade » Electronic